Puny haulage, no joke!

solardame

I went to Wal-Greens with a few extra bucks today. Looked at the new L'oreal items that have been buzzing around. Everything was in stock plus they had another small H.i.P collection on display with two e/s duos, two blush, a few lip products and there could have been something else. The colors were deep and smoky, very beautiful. Looked at the new duos & sticks, very nice, but I only planned to grab a few of the pigments when I noticed Revlon had a huge display.

I had some difficulty choosing because there were so many new displays set out. Normally I would say screw everything, grab what I originally wanted and leave, but my head was spinning. I haven't made many truly exciting purchases since Culturebloom (or anything from MAC since CB). My excuse is I got tired of feeling homesick, moved back to the coast and money is tight.

I decided to walk away with L'Oreal Intrepid loose e/s and Revlon Natural Cashmere e/s mousse. Not much.. but two drugstore e/s cost me $24.28 (w/8% tax). I won't get into the price of the new Revlon items. Very beautiful, but I WILL NOT spend an equal amount on a d/s blush, etc as I would in a depart./spa store. Sorry for all the b/s.

joytheobscure

I was suprised at how high some of the new revlon stuff was, I got a colorstay lipstick in Natural Cashmere and a blushcreme at Walgreens, they have a lot of stuff I want, and money is tight here too, but I'm not going to do that again. A haul is a haul and I hope you like the products!