Pupa, Prestige...?

xliliumx

I spotted these two lines at my local Rexall/Pharmaplus that had recently revamped its makeup department. The prices weren't bad at $16CAD for what looked like dupes for MAC MES (Cinderfella included !), and about $15-$24CAD for what could pass for MSF dupes. I was really tempted by the mineral eyeshadows, but not sure about the MSF dupes as they were sealed and un-swatchable. Does anyone have any recommendations for these two lines? And are those reasonable prices? I'm not sure as in Canada they tend to jack up the price of most lines, especially NYX which is usually about 3x retail here what it is in the US. Thanks guys!
smiles.gif

The Prestige pressed shadows are very good - excellent pimentation for the price and a very werable glammy shade selection. I consider them one the best shadows at the drugstore level. As for Pupa, not sure. I was turned off by the disco ball over the top shimmer and low pigmentation when I swatched them.

anita22

Prestige is a little hit and miss for me. I love pretty much all their eyeliner pencils, but I have a mineralised eyeshadow quad and the pigmentation was sadly very lacking. That pretty much put me off trying their mineralise bronzers and blushes, although I've heard good things about their mineral foundation.

Not sure about Pupa, I think it's an Italian brand (?) but if you're wanting to compare price, you might want to check Strawberrynet.com.

DILLIGAF

I totally reccommend the Totally Intense Eye Pencils from Prestige. In short they are AMAZING!!!

xFlossy

BUMP! :p

Pupa, the blushes are fantastic! I have one in 06. However, if your not into shimmer then stay away. The Eyeshadows, I would advise to stay well away from the duos. They have no colour payoff at all, even with a base. The single eyeshadows are amazing!!

As the other Ladies mentioned, the Prestige are really hit and miss, I love their lippies and eyeliners
smiles.gif