Pur Minerals????

Kenna23

Hey everyone,

as usual i have been researching to find a great foundation, i was wondering if any of you around my complexion which is around NW 45/50 Studio Fix powder have tried the Pur Minerals foundation at all? i am also wondering about the 4 n-1 foundation?

thanks for your time.

~kenna

reesesilverstar

Hi hi,

I'm about an NC50/NW45 right now and I use the 4-in-1 in deeper. If you look at my profile picture it'll give you an idea of my colouring.

I really like how it's easy to build up the coverage and conceal with just the 1 product, but it feels really light. And the finish looks natural.

SassyMochaJess

^^^Does it give a ashy affect like some mineral makeup? I wear NW45/ NW50 studio fix during the summer. Would you advise me to order the next shade up?

BBJay

My mom and I personally hated the 4 in 1 foundation in deeper.. It looked terrible on us.
It refused to blend and just sat on the skin.

reesesilverstar

Bare minerals made me look ashy, but this one didn't. The one I got matched to in ULTA looked ashy, but I contacted the co. and she sent me a bunch of travel ones to try out and right now deeper is my perfect match.

If it helps, it's the foundation I'm wearing in my profile pic. I just buff it in with a kabuki and mist with moisture spray after.

reesesilverstar

Different foundations look different on different ppl. My advice is to go into ULTA or Dillard's and try them on see what they look like on YOUR skin.

As you can see some ppl say they look ashy and I started out that way too until I found my color. The only way to find yours is to try yourself
smiles.gif

Good luck chica

SassyMochaJess

^^^ I agree! So I ordered my starter kit in deeper and got 2 blushes in diamond rose and cherry opal. Soo we will see! I hope this works for me!!!

SassyMochaJess

Sooo I got my package and I LOVE the 4 in 1 foundation. Diamond rose blush was a bit to light but cherry opal blush was gorgeous!

Foundaton review
Pros: Great coverage, feels very light on the skin, natural looking, powder+concealer+foundation+SPF15 in one convienant(sp?) packaging and it's good for your skin
Cons:If you are OILY you need to have a mattifying lotion/primer

Besides that it is a great product. I ordered it too light though
ssad.gif
I ordered one shade lighter than the site suggested because a fellow NW45/NC50 wears deeper, I think this is better for those with more yellow in their skin, I have more of pink/red undertones. So I'll order deepest and see!

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SassyMochaJess
Sooo I got my package and I LOVE the 4 in 1 foundation. Diamond rose blush was a bit to light but cherry opal blush was gorgeous!

Foundaton review
Pros: Great coverage, feels very light on the skin, natural looking, powder+concealer+foundation+SPF15 in one convienant(sp?) packaging and it's good for your skin
Cons:If you are OILY you need to have a mattifying lotion/primer

Besides that it is a great product. I ordered it too light though
ssad.gif
I ordered one shade lighter than the site suggested because a fellow NW45/NC50 wears deeper, I think this is better for those with more yellow in their skin, I have more of pink/red undertones. So I'll order deepest and see!

Oh good stuff! If you ordered deeper because of my reference, I'm sorry... That's MAC's system for ya, guaranteed to mess yr foundation up every time, lol.

But all in all, I'm glad you liked it...
smiles.gif

Latest posts