Purcell OK murder :(

joytheobscure

If you watch CNN or nightly news I'm sure you seen the story about the little girl who was murdered in Oklahoma, well that is in the county I work (I drive a long ways to work) and apparently she went to school a few years at the school I taught, the amber alert didn't go out immdeiately because the PD thought she was a runaway
ssad.gif
We had FBI or Sheriffs dept at our school Thursday I think, Apparently she had an argument with her dad not too long before it happened.
ssad.gif
-
anyways the guy who did it (this flips me out) went to my college and sat in the library (according to his weblog I guess..) (in the late 90s I bet) I worked inthe library three years and closed at night sometimes--feeling totally safe at that college at night...... Just freaky, really freaks me out that I could have taken classes with a psycho like that he looks familiar...

Its just so greusome and this town that it happened in was 5000 population.

I've had students say today that the child rode their bus, the little girl fell asleep on one of my student's shoulder and she had to carry her off the bus when she was little.
ssad.gif
another said she was over to jump on their trampoline. We actually had a student tell us about it Thurs afternoon it happened wed. night and the girl said she was one of her good friends.
ssad.gif

I'm sure you have seen it on CNN by now though.... I'm thankful they caught him but everyone down here is definately holding their children tighter after this.

Latest posts