Purdy purple and lots of girly pink room stuff =p

-x-buttercup-x-

Ok so this is a FOTD/haul post, I went shopping for my room today, and it was quite hot and sunny so wanted to keep it quite subtle, didn't get the chance to get many good photos because I was in a rush

DSC04054.jpg

DSC04050.jpg

DSC04049.jpg

DSC04055.jpg

DSC04056.jpg

DSC04064.jpg

DSC04051.jpg

DSC04053.jpg

DSC04058.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

DSC04065.jpg

I went shopping for stuff my new room today, me and my bro are swapping, apparently its only fair I get the smallest room because I'll be at uni most of the time. I'm going for the Shabby Chic feel

CLICKABLE THUMBNAILS

First, from Rosebys I got all the boring stuff, valance, sheets, and some tab top voile white curtains. I also got my duvet cover (pics 1 and 2) and my new light (pic 3)

From ASDA I got a pink candle with roses on it, a pinky spotty vase and 2 strands of pearls and petals, I'm going to put them around my room where the coving should be, I don't get it in my new room
ssad.gif
:

From Au Naturale I got 4 hat boxes (pics 1 and 2), some pretty candles (pics 3,4,5), a perfume bottle type thing (pic 6), a windchime (pic 7) and it was BOGOF on Audrey Hepburn boxes (pic8)

-x-buttercup-x-

Thanks ladies

The lipgloss is maybelline shinylicious gloss in sungar plum and the blush is bourjois 33 lilas d'or.

For the eyes I used violet pigment as the liner, shimmertime on my brow bone, and two purple bourjois shadows on my lid, don't know the name because they've worn off =p. Using them just proved to me how amazing MAC is, it was so difficult to get any colour payoff

HotPinkHeels

Gorgeous colours! The purple liner makes your eyes look amazing!!
I love all the stuff you bought for your room, so pretty and girlie!

Latest posts