Pure Minerals and Lily Lolo setting powders

Kisbee

I'm in the midst of picking a mineral foundation out of these two brands. So far I think I'm going to end up with Pure Minerals in Honest, altho I still have Blondie to try tomorrow from Lily Lolo.

I have moderately oily skin that seems mainly to make my nose and chin a bit shiny, so I thought the logical next step was a setting powder, but having looked at the two websites, I'm completely baffled!

Pure Minerals has a fairly straightforward selection of powder in three shades and translucent, but Lily Lolo has too many options! What if I want flawless skin with no lines, and a semi-matte finish?

Has anyone used any of these and have any suggestions?

seabird

lily lolo is the BEST mineral foundation i've ever used. i prefer it over pure minerals but i have normal/dry-ish skin. i actually don't use any of the setting powders, i use mac mineralize skinfinish which although it isn't mineral make-up, does the job better than the mineral setting powders and doesn't cause any spots or irritation to the skin, possibly because of the layer of mineral foundation between your skin and the powder.

Kisbee

Lily Lolo foundation made my skin itch, but the setting powders were great.. funny how that happens..

stacey4415

I like Lily Lolo, but think it's quite over priced in comparison with the many other mineral sites, mainly American. Although i guess a good aspect of Lily Lolo is their quick delivery, although i have ordered from many US mineral sites and received my order in 5 days!