pure vanity lipgloss

sexypuma

OMG! You guys have to try it out. I just bought it I love it already. Will post pics tomorrow. Might also post pics of boldheart (not too much of a fan but looked cute in the bottle) so that people will darker skin will see how it might ome out on them ( i am nc45).

glittergoddess27

Hmm,.. I ended up not being thrilled,.. I bought Fanplastico lip laquer instead,... I might have to go back and try it again later,.....

zombie_candy

i completely agree with you on pure vanity ! i saw it at the counter and fell deeply in love ! i really love boldheart too, and wild bout you and instinctive are gorgeous
smiles.gif

queenofdisaster

hmm. red stuff makes my teeth look yellower. and i always thought that it was sposed to make em look whiter. :confused:

looks crappy on me but in the tube its gorgeous! hehe

sexypuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
hmm. red stuff makes my teeth look yellower. and i always thought that it was sposed to make em look whiter. :confused:

looks crappy on me but in the tube its gorgeous! hehe

i think it depend on the tone of the red. whether it's bluish or orangey. i don't recall which one is supposed to make the teeth whiter (i think it's the orangey though). You should specify that to the MA.

joraye

I bought Rockocco l/s with the intention of layering Pure Vanity over it. it's gorgeous!

I've read that blue toned lipglosses make your teeth appear whiter, and my MA told me that Rockocco is a pure yellow toned l/s, so it might make your teeth appear more yellow.

being a hardcore coke/pepsi drinker, yeah, I have the teeth yellowing, but oh well, rockocco l/s is GORGEOUS!