Purple and Cult of Cherry :D

Manda-la

So I was bored this morning and decided to go purple! I never wear purples so this is a bit different for me. After I finished I decided it kinda reminded me of a dance from this seasons SYTYCD, by my FAVOURITE couple Mark and Chelsie, b/c they wore purple/red costumes. Gah can't wait till SYTYCD Canada! As you can tell I'm a rather big fan of SYTYCD :p On to the FOTD! All Mac unless otherwise stated.

FACE:
Maybelline Pure Make Up
Select Cover up in NW15
Style Blush
Light Flush MFS

EYES:
Odd Couple MES (THIS DOES NOT BLENDDDDD FOR ME
ssad.gif
)
Pink Opal pigment
Dazzlelight e/s
Mulch e/s
Random brown shadow as liner
Loreal Voluminous mascara

LIPS:
Cult of Cherry l/g
Random red lip liner

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

Thanks for looking! Constructive criticism welcome!
smiles.gif

fafinette21

Your lashes look great! I'm interested to see what SYTYCD Canada will be like. But I severely dislike Leigh Miller and she is the host
ssad.gif

rbella

I think this look is gorgeous and the eyes are what I've been trying to do. I don't know if it is my computer screen or not, but I don't see any purple on your eyes at all. It looks like a lovely, neutral almost skin-colored shadow. I'm merely saying this b/c I think I have a shitty computer and am wondering aloud.

I plan on duplicating this look b/c it looks like something I saw in a magazine and I always "over-do" my eyes. This is gorgeous.

nazneen372

That's such a pretty look! It goes really well with your gorgeous hair and complexion! I love the delicacy of the purple shadow.

Manda-la

Thanks everyone! And to rbella, yeah it's kinda faint but it is purple! My camera washed it out so that's why
tong.gif

Krasevayadancer

That lip color is beautiful on you. I would only recc some liner to define your beautiful eyes.

And i adore sytycd, can't wait to see the tour!

abrody

wow you are so pretty! i love your lashes and your lip colour really accentuates your hair colour!

i do have a suggestion though. perhaps you might want to try doing this look again with a base? i understand that it's suppose to be a subtle eye but i can't really see any colour at all and it really doesn't do your blending any justice.

i hope you don't think i'm being rude because i really do like this look!