Purple Dreams (with Inglot)

Heiaken

Inglot eye shadows: Pearl 420, Pearl 446, Pearl 423, Pearl 447, Matte 351

Long time no post! I've been busy with school work and also with my blog ;) Last spring they opened an inglot shop in the shopping center that is about 10 mins walk from where I live so every time I do my grocery shopping the trip is loaded with temptations.. I bought my fourth palette a few weeks back and here's a purple look that I did with it.

TFSI and Gosh Love That Violet! shadestick as base. 420 on lid, 446 in crease, 423 on outer corner and lower and upper lashline, 447 on inner corner, 351 on browbone. MaxFactor False Lash Effect on lashes (it's the same mascara as CoverGirl Lash Blast).

m_3

Gorgeous! I would totally wear this to go out. There's a new Inglot near me as well, I can't wait to check them out.

Shypo

Gorgeous! I have the 3 purple shadows, but not the pearly and matte whites....but I can improvise. Thanks for posting!

PinkBasset

This look is divine, I love it! I also live near that particular shop, and I know how tempting it is to stop by "just to look" when doing other shopping. ;)

xoebc

The shades you used look similar to some in the Naked palette, I would love to try and recreate this look to wear out at night

Xo

Heiaken

I take my pictures with and old Canon 350D, so it's not that special ;) Mostly use a Sigma 18-50mm F2.8 EX DC lens with my camera, it's a good lense but not super. Good pictures are a combination of things, one of the most important ones being good light. Daylight is the best and that's why my pictures are so much better in the summer.

Latest posts