Purple Eyes and New Hair!

gildedangel

Hey everyone! I did a purple look today, and this is the FOTD debut of my horrid new haircut. The hairdresser decided to tell me halfway through the haircut that she wasn't going to cut it the way I had asked her to. Needless to say I was pissed. I wanted an inverted razored bob, and I got a normal/average bob
cry.gif
. She thought it was "spunky"; you can tell by my hair color and the picture I showed her that I don't like average-looking hair. And then she backcombed the sh*t out of it, I seriously looked like a cherry tootsie roll pop! I understand that my hair may not look exactly like the picture I brought in; which is fine, but tell me if you aren't going to do the cut I want BEFORE you take the scissors to my hair.*end rant* All products are MAC unless mentioned otherwise, enjoy!

Products Used:
Face
- Prep + Prime Skin
- MSFN Light Medium
- Petticoat MSF
- Fix +
Eyes
- Bare Study PP
- Beautiful Iris e/s
- Arissa Baked e/s in Outer Space
- Nocturnelle e/s
- Blacktrack f/l
- Covergirl Lashblast Mascara
- Lingering Brow Pencil
Lips
- Snob l/s

RSCN2280.jpg

RSCN2282.jpg

5 January 2010

fintia

love the hair color and I also agree BI looks great on you.. I love that e/s too

Mabelle

Well, i guess you wonrt be going back to that hairdresser! Sry to hear its not what you wanted. It's cute, but if it not what you wanted, it doesnt matter how cute it is right? I've had a lot of those kinds of hairdresser moments. Did you tell her you were unhappy? Anyway, when it grows a couple inches youll be able to get your sassy cut!

I love the makeup btw!

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fintia
love the hair color and I also agree BI looks great on you.. I love that e/s too

Beautiful Iris is by far my most used e/s, it will be the first one that I repurchase!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mabelle
Well, i guess you wonrt be going back to that hairdresser! Sry to hear its not what you wanted. It's cute, but if it not what you wanted, it doesnt matter how cute it is right? I've had a lot of those kinds of hairdresser moments. Did you tell her you were unhappy? Anyway, when it grows a couple inches youll be able to get your sassy cut!

I love the makeup btw!

I did tell her that I didn't like it, but she thought that is was really cute (my head looked like a lollipop top) and didn't seem too concerned. She didn't get much of a tip, and she wasn't terribly nice during the cut just in her attitude. I won't be going back to that salon, this is the second time that they haven't given me the haircut that I asked for. I mean it looks okay...but it wasn't whatI wanted.

blackeneddove

I would have been SO pissed if the hairdresser did that to me! It does look cute though, but it's still not what you wanted. But anyways, I think purples go great with your hair color! Too pretty

L1LMAMAJ

my favorite from u so far! i love purple on u!! i still love ur hair even though the lady is crazy and should've asked you first! she's got a mind of her own. -_-

hello_my_apple

i would have went to a manager right when she told me she WASNT gonna cut it the way i asked .. she's crazy! but the make up looks cute on you and your hair does look very nice and i love the color ..

Cashmere

The colors look great on you! Don't be afraid to "act out" when you aren't getting what you ASKED for and are PAYING for! It does look cute, but if its not what you wanted you should not have paid her.

PinkBasset

That's terrible when a hairdresser ruins your hair (I have been washing mine like crazy for last month, my hair was suppose to be blonde and the hairdresser dyed it darkblue, the colour of Plumage e/s!!), that is really upsetting!
thmbdn.gif
I hope you'll soon have the hair you wanted and find a great new hairdresser.

I like your makeup here, very fresh and polished look!
smiles.gif
Snob looks like the colour was made for you, perfect!

prppygrl69

Oh i'm so sorry about your hair! I am a hairdresser and i would NEVER do something my client didn't want,and the inverted bob is my FAV to cut! It would have been great on you! Go to someone else next time. But you still look beautiful and i love your haircolor. And purple is my favorite color
smiles.gif
Good choice for the eyes.

Hypathya

Your hair is gorgeous but if that wasn't what you were looking for, it doesn't matter. The good thing with hair is that it grows! So wait a month or a bit more, go for your inverted bob cut and come back to amaze us!!
Hope you get along with your hair in the meantime...

The make up is really beautiful. I love the contrast between those purples and your hair color. Nice blending and the colors really add glow to your entire face. You look beautiful, hun!!

Thanks for sharing!!