Purple Eyeshadows

glittergoddess27

Well most purple shadows look pretty good with brown eyes, so most of these would be a safe bet... Here's a few things to know about these colors though,....

Satellite Dreams-Very pretty and easy to work with
Stars N' Rockets-Has a blue undertone, easy to work with,.. buildable-a personal fav,..
Trax- on me this comes out kinda more greyed out then purple-Search the forums there are a ton of threads on it.
Parfait Amour-Very nice
Beautiful Iris- Very nice
Idol Eyes-pretty, silver undertone, but this is a lustre and a bit harder to work with.

Hope that helped a little.

Bootyliciousx

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Well most purple shadows look pretty good with brown eyes, so most of these would be a safe bet... Here's a few things to know about these colors though,....

Satellite Dreams-Very pretty and easy to work with
Stars N' Rockets-Has a blue undertone, easy to work with,.. buildable-a personal fav,..
Trax- on me this comes out kinda more greyed out then purple-Search the forums there are a ton of threads on it.
Parfait Amour-Very nice
Beautiful Iris- Very nice
Idol Eyes-pretty, silver undertone, but this is a lustre and a bit harder to work with.

Hope that helped a little.

Thank you =)

Ms. Z

Satellite Dreams was my love; until I met my true love... Jeweltone (LE). If you can only get one right now, try on both of these shades, they are fabulous.

solardame

I have Trax and Parfait Amour. Ok, speaking for myself.. Parfait Amour shows up purple. I can wet it and the color stays true just more intense. Trax is nice although it's not really purple. Used dry it shows up exactly like the description (burgundy w/ bronze shimmer), but I'm noticing more and more if I apply Trax damp the bronze shimmer takes over. If this helps any I usually wear Trax with Sketch, Woodwinked, Agate, Bagatelle, Romp, Rose pig., and Smut. I agree with glittergoddess27. Look over the boards it seems there are a lot of mixed feelings on this one.

curlyqmishee

Hi Lovely! I agree with GlitterGoddess' choices. I have dark hair/eyes NC30 and I ADORE my purples! I have and love all very dearly:

trax
satellite dreams
nocturnelle
parfait amour (the truest "purple" of them all)
beautiful iris
stars n rockets

I love me some purple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure these shades will look awesome on you!

Soulful

Creme de Violet looks really pretty in the pot... but somehow the golden particles get lost somewhere on the way to your lid. So I would just recommend Stars'n'Rockets because it's easy to apply and looks gorgeous!

MissMarley

I think Trax looks good on everyone. Beautiful Iris was hard to work with, I swapped it quickly. Creme de Violet (which also made me look like I had been crying- too pinky on me) and Idol Eyes spread glitter particles all over my face. I adore Stars n' Rockets and Parfait Amour- I have hazel eyes, and they really complement my eye color.