• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Purple/Green Tutorial

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by breathless
great tutorial! thanks doll! i can't wait to try this out! i have all the listed goodies =]

Hehehe, awesome!
clap.gif

Wezza

I second the earlier comments. It's "a superb tutorial."

Can I ask what brushs you used?

Thanks,

queenofdisaster

wow!! i want some covergirl stuff now, your face looks awesome! i'm definitely voting for you in the contest... i hope u win!

krystalena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2prettie
I have bothe Shock and Garden Mist and did a similar look when I first got them.

that's cool...

TrusyMyEyes

Amazing Tutorial and nice creativity. Your face looks flawless.

I hate to be the one to say this..but your face is like 3 shades lighter than your body. Is this only in the pictures? It is definetely not a good look.

JCBean

I love it!!!! You're seriously becoming one of my faves
th_hug.gif

You're so pretty too-and you eyes are striking!!

xx

krystalena

Thanks everyone, i keep forgetting to check my threads, haha...anyway to TrusyMyEyes the foundation isn't that light...it's just the flash! haha, if you watch my video, you can see it matches my face! But thank you though, i'm surprised no one else said anything

missli422

i love the green and purple!!! your eyes are hekka pretty looks perfect with on you. i always have the problem of eyeshadow falling on my cheeks but i will try the powder thing....good job!

Magic Markers

Wow. I love love loved the white eyeliner and the vaseline tricks. I always have crazy amounts of trouble with eyeshadow, I'm going to have to try this tomorrow. Amazing, thank you!