PURPLE LIP LINER HELP

ohmissdee

I have been looking for a purple lip liner and can't seem to find a good one :( Any recommendations? I just got the Viva Glam nikki 2 lipstick and would like something to go with that.

Copperhead

A few options may be MAC's Nightmoth, MAC's Currant, MAC's Vino, MAC's Magenta, NYX Purple Rain (dupe for MAC's Magenta), NYX Prune. That's just a few. I'm sure others will chime in with suggestions.

Copperhead

I just saw a video where someone swatched Milani's Purple Veil. I must check that one out. It looked like a true purple.

pinkcrush

I use Prestige e/l , yes e/l in Magnetic or Masquerade on my lips with Nicki2 depending on my mood... Magnetic is a warm true purple where Masquerade is a cool dark purple... Both yield endless compliments and questions lol :)

Copperhead

As for that Milani Purple Veil that I mentioned in my above post, I managed to find a seller on Ebay that had 1 left. I got it today and I must say it is NICE. It's purple. I haven't tried it on my lips yet but on my swatch, it's just purple. Not much red in it as many purple liners seem to have and not much blue in it. Just purple. I think I'm going to really like this one.

Latest posts