Purple lipgloss

sambibabe

Hey everyone!
I am not a purple person, but lately, so many people have been commenting on my looks, whenever I wear purple. So I decided that purple is my new best friend. Can anyone suggest a purple (violet shade, not red or pink based) lipgloss? There are many nice purple lipsticks, but I just couldn't find any purple lipgloss. I have pigmented lips, so something that is not sheer. TIA!!

MissMochaXOXO

I love Nico and Opal.

I do highly suggest getting Rebel lipstick though and using a very TINY dab under ur clear or purple lipglass. It creates the perfect purple MAC glossy lip that way!

sambibabe

Thank you.. Unfortunately, we can't get MUFE Glossy Full lipgloss here in Australia
ssad.gif

Thanks MissMochaxoxo.. I will have to try Rebel & clear gloss, but I would prefer to use lipgloss alone. The weather is getting really hot here, and I don't want to carry lipstick & lipgloss for the touch ups. When I go to the beach or mountains, the lipgloss fits in my hydration pack and I can touch up without the help of mirror lol.

Amaranth

I would try Up the Amp instead of Rebel. Rebel is kind of reddish/berry, where Up the Amp would make a better purple base, IMO.

makeba

atmospheric lipglass is purple gloss and is nice! i think it is LE but i did see one for sale in the clearance bin. forgot who was selling it but you could put the name in the search and it should come up! hth

ashley8119

MAC Lipglass in "Pop Mode" is what came to mind while reading this post. It's a golden-flecked purple shade.

d n d

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeba
atmospheric lipglass is purple gloss and is nice! i think it is LE but i did see one for sale in the clearance bin. forgot who was selling it but you could put the name in the search and it should come up! hth

I second this one! Atmospheric is soo pretty. It's a purple gloss with little sparkles. I lovves it!!

ncsugrl09

Little VI lustreglass is a purply lipgloss maybe worth looking into
smiles.gif

Also...if you want to go a cheaper route, there's a lipgloss at bath and body works I think it's blackberry...it's my favorite 'quick' lipgloss. It's dark purple in the tube, but is a slightly dark sheer gloss on the lips if that makes sense (so it's not like whoaaa purple, but definitely a darker sheer gloss with purple tint). and it tastes heavenly when you smack your lips together haha...
greengrin.gif

Kuuipo

I have deep purple glosses by Chanel, Yves ST Laurent and L ancome-they are all still available.

saj20052006

In addition the colors everyone suggested, I would recommend Nightmoth Lip Pencil to use in conjunction with Nico or Opal. I believe Opal has been discountinued so good luck finding it but it is beautiful.