Purple/pink with "double liner"

shlikah

Hi
smiles.gif

This morning, I wanted to play with my pink and purple quad, but I wanted to make something less drab (is it the good word to say faint/pale ?) than usually...

I used :
-=- UDPP
-=- Swish
-=- Shale
-=- StarViolet
-=- Mothbrown

I played with my liner (the only make up thing with which I can do nearly what I want) and made two "wings"
winks.gif

My mascara : Agnès b. Cils Festival

And as usual : Cargo CoralBeach on the cheeks and no-name gloss on the lips
smiles.gif

I tried to do my best with my brows, and I drew them a little bit with brown pencils where hairs are missing lol, and I fixed them with wax...
winks.gif

Here is the result (lots of pics, sorry !) :

oeil.jpg

oeil4.jpg

oeil5.jpg

oeil6.jpg

oeil7.jpg

oeil8.jpg

Lots of close shots I admit, but I really like what I've done and that's really unusual !

yeux.jpg

yeux2.jpg

http://infos.estei.fr/~mooga/makeup1/yeux3.jpg

yeux4.jpg

Thank you for looking
smiles.gif
(any advices are more than welcome !)

=== EDITED to add the mascara I used
smiles.gif
===

shlikah

Thank you ladies
smiles.gif

cindylicious, I use only Agnès b. Cils Festival. I don't know if it's sold in other countries than France. Here, we can only buy it on the internet, there are no stores... I forgot to mention the mascara so I edited my post
winks.gif

Shimmer

I like that! I can't do the double liner thing without looking like some kind of alien, so...I am jealous!!
smiles.gif

DevinGirl

This is H-O-T. I haven't look at Specktra for like 2 days now, & today I just did my first ever FOTD with double wings...how weird is that? I must have received telepathic inspiration from you. Great job!
smiles.gif
tong.gif
smiles.gif

badkittekitte

i love the wing look...im so going to have to try this..im assuming you used fluidline?? and with an angeled brush???

shlikah

Thank you so much for the compliments
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by badkittekitte
i love the wing look...im so going to have to try this..im assuming you used fluidline?? and with an angeled brush???

no, that's not fluidline, that's a "standard" eyeliner
P20775_large.jpg

This one
smiles.gif
From Agnès b..
I love it, it's really rich and glossy but we don't really see on the pics.