Purple & Pinkcraft 12/20

simplykat

Five more days til Christmas, that means shop shop shop shop!! I'm doing some last minute shopping. EEP! Malls are absolutely CRAZY!!

Here's another FOTD... I don't like it too much since the pinkcraft liquidliner was a bit messy. My lashes were still curly from yesterday, so it made applying the liner soooo difficult! ack, but i hope you guys enjoy!

dsc067522za7.jpg

See? It was hard, I kept getting it on my lashes!

dsc06754vq5.jpg

dsc06750zw9.jpg

dsc06748gk4.jpg

dsc06770zo8.jpg

my make-up matches my bathrobe! HAHA! ohhhhhhh so sexy
winks.gif

FACE:
- Benefit's Dr. Feelgood
- ELF's All over stick in Medium
- EM in Golden Medium
- Rimmel Santa Rose blush

EYES
- Painterly paintpot
- Blackground paintpot
- Satellite dreams e/s
- Violet pigment
- Milani's Illusion e/s
- Shroom e/s
- Vanilla pigment
- ELF's dusk e/s
- Blacktrack fluidline
- Pinkcraft liquidlast liner
- Haunting fluidline

LIPS
- vaseline
- plum-like l/s

BeautyPsycho

Oh wow, you are HOT!
th_drool.gif
Love your lips...

And yeah- let's not forget about makeup!
greengrin.gif
Its hot as well... I love purples

simplykat

wow you guys respond so quickly! i went to put some clothes on because i decided my bathrobe isn't warm enough for the mall. haha. yes, i was being sarcastic... but you can't tell online. hehe. anyways, i'm off to the mall! thank you for since kind comments!! i was a bit iffy about the makeup at first, but now i can go out in public with my face held high now. yay!

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsindecember
your eyebrows are incredible

thank you, but i can't take credit for them. it's the good genes and my aunt's amazing waxing abilities! i hate that they don't match my hair, haha but can't do anything about it... they're so dark!

tearsindecember

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplykat
thank you, but i can't take credit for them. it's the good genes and my aunt's amazing waxing abilities! i hate that they don't match my hair, haha but can't do anything about it... they're so dark!

I need to get mine grown out again then waxed so bad! lol

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearsindecember
I need to get mine grown out again then waxed so bad! lol

GOOD GOD, i know the pain! lol. it took FOREVER to grow mine out. and it was sooooooooooo difficult to keep my hands away from the tweezers. but I'm so glad I waited! hahah. good luck!

moonsugar7

Beautiful look, those colors look perfect on you!

..and I know what you mean about getting liner in the lashes...it's a bummer, happens to me a lot.

simplykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonsugar7
Beautiful look, those colors look perfect on you!

..and I know what you mean about getting liner in the lashes...it's a bummer, happens to me a lot.

aw thank you. don't you hate it when that happens?! rawr..!

still waiting for my friend to get ready before going to the mall. haha. he takes forever!!

Latest posts