• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Purple recreation tutorial

ruby_soho

Someone on Myspace requested I do a tutorial for this look
http://img51.imageshack.us/my.php?im...tranet55or.jpg

So I figured I might as well post it here too! It's not exactly the same, I was hard pressed for time this morning since I had classes at 8:30; so I cut out the false eyelashes and eyeliner. I also used more cheek products and a different lip.

I totally forgot to do a sum up of what I used! Man I always leave out something...Sorry
greengrin.gif

Face: Prep+Prime Skin, Select SPF 15 foundation, Cubic blush, Orchid Sheen/Roseland blush, Naked You msf, clear Brow Set, NW 5 loose powder
Eyes: Mauvism paint, Shell ccb, Little Minx, Creme de Violet, Leisuretime, Nocturnelle, Grape pigment, Idol Eyes, Dazzlelight, Pro Long Lash mascara
Lips: C-thru

Click to enlarge
smiles.gif

Beauty Marked

thank u darling...i love ur style... i love purple bc it brings out my brown eyes...and it matches my favorite marilyn monroe shirt...imma go buy the stuff u used on ur eyes

Miss Pumpkin

*sings* I love youuuuuuu completely I guess I'm kinda mad about you, I love you, I love you I doooooooooooooo

Awesome tutorial!

Gold start for whoever guesses the song
winks.gif