Purple Smokey Eye

Me220

I did a purple smokey eye today, and I think I liked it. I still don't feel like the look is amazing, but I think I'm getting better at mastering the smokey eye. Here they go.

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Hosted on Fotki

Eyes: UDPP, MilanMinerals(MM) Passion Play, Entremauve pigment, Kitchmas pigment, Blooz e/k, Fascinating e/k, Max Factor Lash Perfection, Max Factor 2000 Calorie

Brows: Walnut/Ivory b/p, Dressed b/g

Face: MM Brooklyn foundation, Ada Cosmetics Sallie blush

Lips: Bare, I couldn't decide what to wear. After I was done with the pics I put on Stuck on You plw

lsperry

Oh yes; very gorgeous. I love those colors. I’m a purple and red girl and have fallen in love with the Nocturnelle collection! Especially, the entremauve pigment!
BTW – I loved your avatar! Why’d you remove it?

MacVirgin

lovely
smiles.gif

Me220

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Oh yes; very gorgeous. I love those colors. I’m a purple and red girl and have fallen in love with the Nocturnelle collection! Especially, the entremauve pigment!
BTW – I loved your avatar! Why’d you remove it?

I just wanted to do something different. I still have it, I'll bring it back a little later.
winks.gif

GalleyGirl

I think it looks awesome!! You have such beautiful eyes! I've been looking for FOTDs that used entremauve cause I just got it and wanted to see how people were using it.

~LadyLocks~

Looks luvly...I'm luving the dreads as well
greengrin.gif
. Wished mine looked as good as yours, still working on em though.