purples! my first time with colour.

seabird

bourjois healthy mix in 56 light bronze
mac studio finish concealer in nc30
collection 2000 pressed powder in deep (rip.. it got ran over by a car!)
sleek contour kit in light
pout blush in pearly queen

stila smudge pot in kitten
sleek palettes in original and circus (i used the bright purple shadows in each)
mac hypnotising and typographic
mua shadows in shade 1 (a pale metallic golden white) and shade 11 (a deep metallic indigo purple)
collection 2000 liquid liner
avon supershock gel liner
boots 17 wild curl mascara
a ratty old disgusting pair of ardell demi wispies
boots 17 eyebrow shaper

mac myth lipstick
rimmel lipstick in nude delight 700

i think next time i'd like to try a pinkier lip :).

HMC

Beautiful! Purples are my favorite eyeshadow colors ever! And yeah a super pastel pink lip would be really cool!

Modmom

Absolutely stunning!! I love purples too, but I'm having the hardest time finding the right tone for me. Alot of purples pull very red on me. What you're wearing is EXACTLY what I'm looking for. Could I bother you to ask you to swatch the purples from Sleek and Mua and post a pic? Really love the whole look you put together

edit...I found swatches online LOL I would love to know how you put the whole eye look together. :)

AiriMagdalene

I like this eye, a lot. It reminds me of an Urban Decay look that they posted on their site a while ago. I like your choice of purples, especially in contrast to your hair colour and your eye colour.. BUT.. is it possible that the foundation you're wearing is a tinge too orange for you? I know that a lot of people have difficulty matching foundations because everything looks different in the bottle or in a swatch or in different lighting, and you're a different shade in every brand. And if that is a good match, do you spray tan or go to a tanning bed? Because that could just be it and I could be wrong. However, the offer is on the table if you want to discuss foundation if you're having a difficult time with it. It is a very complicated thing and I wouldn't mind helping you if you feel up to it. That all having been said, I really like what you did with the eyes and I would encourage you to keep going and having fun with color, especially purples and copper/red tones that would compliment your eyes wonderfully.