Purpliesss

AliVix1

So yeah my bf and I were supposed to hang out but of course he stood me up.. ass.. so anyway here's what he missed..

Face
Covergirl Concealer
Milani Bronzer 01
Maybelline Blush in Beaming Berry

Eyes
Milani Purple Quad
Milani Gold Eyeliner
Milani White Eyeliner
MAC Prep & Prime in Medium
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack

Lips
Vaseline

DSC01853.jpg

DSC01854.jpg

Thanx!!!!! CC's pleaseee
Oh and also Im thinking about getting Bare Minerals.. what do you guys think?

ashleydenise

I really like that!! I love purples!

And personally I don't care for Bare Minerals, I havn't had good luck with them... They crease so easily for me.

iheartangE

Pretty! I love the purple on your eyes-you look lovely! Your hair is awesome by the way
smiles.gif
Thanks for posting!!

entipy

Definitely his loss!
winks.gif

Do you mean Bare Minerals foundation, eye shadow, or what? There are tons of other mineral companies out there with great products (and without some of the stuff in BM people hate) for loads better prices! If you're interested, PM me.
smiles.gif

Briar

Silly bf, standing up a georgeous gal like you. What an idiot.

I actually didn't care for BM foundation, I also found it highlights the fine creases in my face way too much. I use Everyday Minerals and love their stuff, you can get free samples (for the cost of shipping) and they cost a lot less than Bare Minerals. My skin has cleared up a lot since I started using it too.

www.everydayminerals.com

prppygrl69

I love the purple on ya.He missed out,didn't he?Poop head lol.
Personally,i don't like BM.When it has hot and humid(i live in Louisiana)it made my face BURN and tingle as soon as i went outside.It looked pretty and matched perfectly,but just didn't agree with my skin.Maybe you'd like it if you don't have sensitive skin.

AliVix1

aw thank you guys sooo much! yeah i was thinking about trying the bm foundation.. but maybe i will try those everyday minerals first! id love the free samples too!

Latest posts