Purring Tendertone Help

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
wanted to know if anybody still had there's in original packaging.

yes.gif
I still have mine in the original packaging, but it's more like the ones you already had then your purring.

The back starts with: 'Balsamo per labbra spf 12', and the box and underside of the jar have a batch number.

However, I did remember reading something similar to what you've just talked about:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f257/f...ertone-116566/

It seems that the DIN number isn't a feature of fakes, but just that there might be different versions of the tendertones, although I'm not sure why!

angi

Lol, you're welcome. I like to put the immense amount of time I spend reading threads on here to good use when I can!

Quote:
I thought I was the only one who saved packaging so you made my day twice over.

There's a few of us about. I keep all my packaging, but I'm always glad to hear I'm not the only one! My collection looks like the drawers in a MAC shop.
I love it
tong.gif

Quote:
You just brought it to my attention Tish has damn near the same taste as me with them too. I'm googling a map of her home to find safest point of entry to nab her E-Z Baby and Pucker....she can have her Tread Gently and Hush, Hush because
tong.gif
I got those Deep Sigh and Warm Smile....and now Purring. One more and I'm ahead if she's still at 5 but we know what a lip product person she is.
shockt.gif

th_LMAO.gif
If you sneak in real quiet and take them she probably won't even notice!

Latest posts