Pursebuzz boots, Need to know brand/make!

Kitt3n

Heyla all. Pursebuzz posted this picture of her look on December 6 and I absolutely love
drools.gif
her boots.
love.gif

I left a comment asking who they are by but didn't get a response. I need to know who makes these boots cuz I really want them. I'm thinking they would be a great xmas gift to myself!
yahoo.gif

Can anyone help me?
hatsoff.gif

Boots.jpg

Picture taken from her website:» Blog Archive » 12-6-08 Look
th_thb5ed765e.gif

mac_addict.gif

tottycat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt3n
Heyla all. Pursebuzz posted this picture of her look on December 6 and I absolutely love
drools.gif
her boots.
love.gif

I left a comment asking who they are by but didn't get a response. I need to know who makes these boots cuz I really want them. I'm thinking they would be a great xmas gift to myself!
yahoo.gif

Can anyone help me?
hatsoff.gif

Boots.jpg

Picture taken from her website:» Blog Archive » 12-6-08 Look
th_thb5ed765e.gif

mac_addict.gif

I think they might be Naturalizer Cerina Boots..check out this link from Nordstrom:

Naturalizer 'Cerina' Boot - Nordstrom

Good luck!

Kitt3n

Thanks for the replys. Those are really close. The ones she is wearing are black with 4 brown buckles: One around calf, one around ankle and two around the foot.

vetters77

She responded on 12/6:

ainstein Says:
December 6th, 2008 at 10:00 pm
cute outfit! love the boots where dya get em?
Pursebuzz Says:
December 6th, 2008 at 10:19 pm
Thanks ainstein. These boots are old, I think like 5 years old. They are Timberlands and I got them from Burlington Coat Factory.

Kitt3n

I can't believe I missed that comment. I looked all over that page and completely missed it. Thank you for seeing what I failed to see!
lol.gif