...pushing her white face into the mirror...

beautenoir

.jpg

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbigtrouble
I always appreciate a good Cure reference! 100 Years... Ahhh.
Nice eyes, too!

I always appreciate those who notice a good Cure reference!

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pale Moon
Aww.. I always love you and your flirt&tease. Such a perfect match!

hahaha...I know, I'm kind of in love with it.

robyn

Really nice! How are you liking the new Studio Fix Fluid? Also, what mascara did you use or are they false?

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by robyn
Really nice! How are you liking the new Studio Fix Fluid? Also, what mascara did you use or are they false?

I love the studio fix fluid because it goes on so smooth, but I kinda wish it came a bit lighter, the nc15 is darker than my nc15 select foundation...maybelline mascara...no falsies...I wear them once in a while, but not often cuz I don't need 'em.

hotti82

beautiful as always! and NOT green!! i love it! (can you tell I don't celebrate st. patty's)

Virgo

Wow. I love this.

For some strange reason I feel like wearing purples today. I wonder who inspired that.....

beautenoir

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotti82
beautiful as always! and NOT green!! i love it! (can you tell I don't celebrate st. patty's)

I don't celebrate st.patty's, canada day, or new years unless there is something REALLY good going on...most people don't seem to actually care about these days and just use them as a reason to get completely smashed and grind with strangers in public places and it frustrates me...lol.

hotti82

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
I don't celebrate st.patty's, canada day, or new years unless there is something REALLY good going on...most people don't seem to actually care about these days and just use them as a reason to get completely smashed and grind with strangers in public places and it frustrates me...lol.

I feel ya, sista!!