Pussycat Dolls

as_cute_as_pie

omg just watched them live and im shocked at how BAD it was, they have such flat voices
icon_eek.gif

Wattage

I know!! It's like a reincarnation of the Spice Girls... only slightly more skankified! Eek!!
icon_eek.gif

Juneplum

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattage
..only slightly more skankified!

ha ha ha hahah
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
"skankified"
th_worship.gif
th_worship.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
I know!! It's like a reincarnation of the Spice Girls... only slightly more skankified! Eek!!
icon_eek.gif

lol.gif
That reminds me of something The Ladies Man (Tim Meadows) from Saturday Night Live would say!
smiles.gif

aziajs

I have only seen them sing "live" on tv. I think the three that actually sing sounded alright but Nicole, the lead, has gotten so lazy during the performances she seems to half-ass everything.

TRES TEAL

i think the girls are very pretty, i wouldnt wear the things they do tho, and their music sucks.

as_cute_as_pie

oh no 2 of the girls r really hideous lol ones the one with red hair and thers another one but she doesnt really have a defining feature lol

valley

I totally agree!!

Quote:
icon_eek.gif

super exotic

I'd think that nicole would have a really good voice because she was one of the winners of POPSTAR (the girl version of making the band) they had a group called eden's crush but i don't recall them ever making it big

lush

yeah singing wise they're aren't too good

but they're hot
i love the dance moves and their clothes

mzcelaneous

Although Nicole is a total hottie, I strongly dislike them. One reason is because I liked "Don't cha" when the original singer who performed it. PCD's strongly "pop"-ularized it and I'm not a big fan of pop.

queenofdisaster

7?! six is too many as it is.. and i dont even know what any of the other girls look like b/c theyre so shadowed in the videos. lol! theyre all pretty sexy ladies... but yeah, theyre just newer versions of the spice girls

dollbabybex

hmm i like them
smiles.gif

who cares about singing live
its all about performance

britney cant sing for shit

but she puts on one hell of a show...

dollbabybex

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenofdisaster
7?! six is too many as it is.. and i dont even know what any of the other girls look like b/c theyre so shadowed in the videos. lol! theyre all pretty sexy ladies... but yeah, theyre just newer versions of the spice girls

i think its cos nicole is planning on leaving...

theyll still have six
graucho.gif

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex

theyll still have six
graucho.gif

She's the only one who sings anyways! I dont think i've ever heard one of the other girls sing one single word!

I like the buttons song with snoop heh

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollbabybex

theyll still have six
graucho.gif

Yea, I heard about that too. She's going solo...not like it mattered. I downloaded her song "Steam" and I really couldn't differentiate between PCD and Nicole by herself :shrug:

I've read that PCD might have some part in the cosmetics industry too.
"Interscope also negotiated a deal with Estée Lauder for a Pussycat Dolls line of cosmetics under the Stila brand."

Latest posts