Putting together a "colorful" palette!

vikitty

Hi everyone!

Stila is my first love for eyeshadows. They are soooo soft and buttery.

I already have a neutral palette I made myself with a 6-pan. It has:

- Summer
- Diamond Lil
- Puck (not a fan; not very pigmented.)
- Sparkle
- Prize
- Starlight

I have another 6-pan on the way from the BeautyCrunch sale, so I want to put together a more colorful pan with some bolder colors I could play with!

My coloring is NW10. I'm a PPP.
greengrin.gif
Blue eyes.

So far I am pondering:
- Charm
- Lemon
- Mystic

Any other suggestions?
greengrin.gif

vikitty

Cassis! That's the dark purple one, right? I always get it confused with Cassia.
greengrin.gif
I think it would be a fun liner.

I am cruising MUA atm looking for swatches; for some reason Stila's website swatches are waaaay lighter than the shadows actually are. :/

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikitty
Cassis! That's the dark purple one, right? I always get it confused with Cassia.
greengrin.gif
I think it would be a fun liner.

I am cruising MUA atm looking for swatches; for some reason Stila's website swatches are waaaay lighter than the shadows actually are. :/

It's such a gorgeous color. It's been a staple of mine since high school. Mango is also nice.

HeatherAnn

You should try some of the duos- some of them seem like they have bolder colors and they should still fit in your pallet.

vikitty

Do the duos fit? I seem to recall that they're just a smidge too big. >.<;; I was sooo jealous of the girls with the sets @ Costco until they told me they didn't fit properly.

HeatherAnn

I think there was a problem with them when they were first released, but that it has since been corrected...

sweetmelissa

I agree with the above suggestions and would also add in Lake, or better yet Mambo for a pop of blue. Sage and Chacha are also nice greens although from what I recall, its hard to get Chacha to really show up.

Cassis and Jade, definitely! Also, I would suggest Moonlight, because I find it rather pigmented and keep it in my "bright" palette. It seems to fit in better there than my neutral palette!

Latest posts