Q: Printing MAC website swatches....

Amethyst_beauty

Has anyone had success with printing the website pages and having the color swatches actually appear???

Each time I try, I end up with a bunch of empty squares where the swatch would be located...

I'm wanting to print it out to put in a binder for personal reference and to keep track of what I own vs. future purchases. Sometimes I see someone selling/swapping a color that I'm not familiar with and occasionally it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R for the website to load...

Thanks!

Shimmer

eh. technically you could do a print screen and paste it into a new document in paint, photoshop, or paintshop, then crop around what you're wanting to keep.
edit:
I'm sure they have something up to keep you from doing it any other way.
i'm not advocating this method.
i'm only telling you how you could do it.
estee lauder please don't kill me kthx.

bebs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
eh. technically you could do a print screen and paste it into a new document in paint, photoshop, or paintshop, then crop around what you're wanting to keep.
edit:
I'm sure they have something up to keep you from doing it any other way.
i'm not advocating this method.
i'm only telling you how you could do it.
estee lauder please don't kill me kthx.

I would go with what was said here.. save the page and then print it out or just keep alot of them saved onto your computer (if your saving any amount remember to back your data up because computers crash and take everything down once and a while.)

also remember that computer screens and pictures differ color wise so anything could be off. just wanted to remind you of that.