Queation about awesome Mac Counters Chicago Girls

maggie1919

I used to go to Oak Brook all the time, but the entire staff changed. Iused to go to Marisa, Marla, Maria and Candice. Marla and Maria were my favorite artists, where sre they?! I have not seen any of them there. Are the newer girls as good? I just started going downtowm to Mary who as always been a doll. I really love Illiam at Nordstons Oak Brook too, the rest don't seen to want to be bothered. Any other great artists in the area?

aziajs

I am mostly downtown so I got to Marshall Fields on State a lot of the time. Karin is really energetic and helpful. JB is cool. Sandy is also another one I like. Ummmm....Ryan and Dana are cool as well. Over at Water Tower Kat is cool, she's the manager and actually a member of the forum. I also like Holli over at Nordstrom.

Wontpayretail23

I've shopped at Oakbrook MAC (Staff is horrible here and inforce 3 per item limits), Woodfield Mall Free Standing MAC Shaumberg, IL (Busy on weekends but week days easy to shop and helpful but I don't see anyone certain but the one blonde guy there used to work for Aurora Fox valley mall MAC) , Aurora Fox Valley Mall Marshall Fields Counter (Just an OK counter but sells out quickly and hardly ever has pigments) & Rockford, IL. Marshall Fields Counter. (My favorite but you can't use PRO discount there and is probably out of your way)