Queen Anne Boleyn (the real one, not an actress from a movie) Make Up Tutorial.

ButterflyDior77

I am doing a project where I have to watercolor paint myself as someone else, I decided on Queen Anne Boleyn of The Tudors Era in England 1530's. I love The Tudors (the show) and anything old (haha).

I know people didn't wear make up back then, but I wore some to try to emulate the colors of the painting and so I wouldn't feel so naked lol...I hate middle parts in my hair omg haha.

Face:
Any Matte foundation in a light color. I used Chanel Mat Lumiere in Porcelaine 0.5, and on top NC20 Studio fix powder, along with my studio fix concealer in NC20 (I am NC20 btw).
BLUSH: With a 187, lightly Chanel Joues Contraste in 99 Rose Petale, with a little of MAC's Peaches blush. (MAC's Dainty would be cheaper to the Chanel or just use a peach blush). I lightly contoured with Clinque's Hurry Honey blush (but I am so contouring different for class as I need to look thinner haha).

EYES: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot, MAC Bamboo E/S lightly with a 224 blending brush on lid, Bobbie Brown E/S Bone on Brow bone (any matte beige e/s would work) , in the crease MAC LE Modelette e/s lightly with 224 blending brush. Used Diorshow Iconic mascara in Chestnut (any brown or black and brown mascara would work) , to make it most natural.

Lips: put a touch of foundation over my lips, and lined and filled in with NARS lipliner in "Fantasia", which you could logically just leave as the lip color, but I topped it off with MAC LE L/S in "Made to Order" . Made to order is a dark coral pink color, and Fantasia is a peach color.

Me as Anne's make up at least ...In photoshop I did a painter filter , and turned my R around.

Just the regular photo:

Close up of the make up:

Latest posts