Queenstown, MD CCO (Prime Outlets at Queenstown)

Katura

I made a trek out to Queenstown MD yesterday to go to CCO.

All excited!

And then I walked in, looked straight to the back where the MAC all usually is...to find nothing! I mean, they had bags, but I don't really need one, so I skipped even looking.

But man...totally miffed. I guess they havent gotten the shipment in yet.

ssad.gif

corngrl2

I just went to the Queenstown CCO and they seemed to have a lot of MAC items. I bought a strobe cream and a bobby brown brick compact while i was there. I saw lots of lippies and eyeshadows. They also had fragrances and brush sets
cheerleader.gif

MACa6325xi

I went to this CCO yesterday and what a waste of time, gas and $2.50 toll money. This location had little to nothing. They had some fluidlines, paints, lipsticks, and lipglasses. MSF in Deep Dark, pink eyeshadows, no MAC brushes. They did have have quite a bit of Clinique, Bobbie Brown, and Stila items.

aznbaby4ever94

ahh! OMGG i love the CCO in Queenstown

i went there yesterday

i got a shadestick in crimsonaire, pastorale pigment, MSF in goldspill, royal assets smokey eyes palette, royal assests bag with brushes,

they have almost all of the royal assets collection there
they had pasotorale, rushmetal, viz-a-violet, cocomotion (I THINK...) and 2 or 3 more

crimsonaire shadestick, overcast shadestick and a light green colored shadestick

blush, lots of older skin care lines and more

GO THERE!!

shell12367

So, I made it there this morning, and was very impressed. They had so much more than the Arundel Mills store.
They had the Novel Twist Palettes and the Palettes from the Holiday Set, the brush set, and the pigments from the holiday.
Paint pots, eyeshadows, blushes, I was so happy to see it all there.

NikkiPucka

CCO over the Bay Bridge in MD?

Has anyone been out there lately? I'd like to know if going out there is worth the trip. I've been to Arundel Mills in the past few weeks, but nothing really caught my eye. Thanks!!!

pink_lily002

Re: CCO over the Bay Bridge in MD?

The Queenstown CCO usually has a lesser selection that Arundel Mills, but if you're going in that direction for whatever reason, it's worth a stop. That mall in general has a pretty good selection of stores. But really, it's usually only good to stop there if you're already planning on heading over that way! I wouldn't make a special trip out of it.

NikkiPucka

Re: CCO over the Bay Bridge in MD?

Thanks for the head's up. I recently went to Ohio to visit my husband's family, and we went to a CCO about an hour from Columbus. They had pretty decent stuff, but Arundel Mills had more of a selection. I went to Arundel Mills this past weekend, but didn't get a chance to go in.

I've just started getting into MAC, and I have to say, it's worth it! I bought a dazzleglass last night. Swatched it. Oh so pretty! And another good thing about it, it was difficult to wash off—good staying power!

Thanks so very much!!!

anyone been here lately? i go to chesapeake college and usually stop by here everyother day during breaks but with school out, i really don't want to make a hour drive for nothing if they haven't gotten anything new in. i really wish they'd get some dazzleglasses already.

last time i was there they had:

-heatherette trios 1 and 2
-a royal assets palette (can't remember which one)
-crimsonaire shadestick
-perky, cash flow, greenstroke, delft paint pots
-flammable, untitled, chartru, canton candy, and structural brown paints
-fix+ (older bottle)
-2 eyeshadows from mcqueen
-claire de lune eyeshadow from moonbathe
-past haste eyeshadow
-fafi lipglosses: cult fave
-moonbathe, naked space (neo sci-fi) lipglosses
-1n lipstick
-light flush msf
-187, 185 brush
-2 brush sets from colourforms
-some older brush sets
-2 sets of lashes
-your ladyship pigment
-gilded green pigment
-a few beauty powders
-both heatherette beauty powders
-all 4 colourforms lipsticks
-some stylistic lipsticks
-brown pro lash mascara
-2 heatherette duo eyeliners (one being the blue/black one)
-gold stroke pigment
-evening aura & another neo sci-fi eyeshadow
-kid orange nailpolish
-shore leave eyeshadow (naughty nauticals)

IslandLover

Hi,

Has anyone been to this CCO recently? I'll be in Queenstown on Sunday and wanted to see if it was worth making a trip. Anything new here? TIA!

sn0wbunnie

There is SO MUCH MAC at this CCO!

They have Heatherette, Fafi, Naughty Nauticals, Perky pp, Delft pp, Rollickin' pp, and plenty more pps and fluidlines. There are Mattenes, McQueen, 08 Holiday, Sculpt and Shape, Neo Sci Fi product.... I could go on and on but I really can't remember everything, there was just so much!

Anyone who wants to make a trip out there will find it truly worthwhile.

pinkgirl84

this CCO is past the bay bridge going to Ocean city right?
by any chance did you see any msfs or studio scuplt foundations? and heatherette did they have starlette kiss there

blondie711

I was there yesterday, they had so much MAC it was overwhelming. Thought I'd post because they had the Mannish collection. I don't have/want any of it, but I know a lot of people went crazy for it. If you want to know if they had something, I can try to answer, but I was busy watching a woman be arrested for keeping her dog in the car while shopping ( it was only 128 degrees in the car!!). It made me so happy she was in handcuffs, is there something wrong with me??

wishingforsn0w

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie711
I was there yesterday, they had so much MAC it was overwhelming. Thought I'd post because they had the Mannish collection. I don't have/want any of it, but I know a lot of people went crazy for it. If you want to know if they had something, I can try to answer, but I was busy watching a woman be arrested for keeping her dog in the car while shopping ( it was only 128 degrees in the car!!). It made me so happy she was in handcuffs, is there something wrong with me??

noo totally not! thats horribly cruel and selfish, to leave the poor dog in in the car in such heat while shes off shopping.. i hope that dog is well taken care of now =(