Question about blogging

amoona

Maybe this isn't the right spot for this - if so I do apologize. I noticed that a lot of people on Specktra have blogs - beauty blogs, fashion blogs, personal blogs - so I thought maybe we could learn from each other and answer each other's questions. I am new to the blogging world and I know I personally have a ton of questions so if anyone could help I would appreciate it. I also welcome you all to post your own questions in hopes that someone can answer them for you :D

Biggest question right now - Blogger vs. Wordpress?

Right now I am using Blogger for my blog, mainly because it's the first website I knew of. (I also like that people can follow your blog with one quick click) I have been looking to purchase a .com for my blog as well because I want to start promoting it and I think a .com will be easier for people to remember. In my research for .com purchasing I noticed a lot of blog websites suggesting Wordpress over Blogger. Does anyone have any personal experience with either of these websites?

dinah402

I have a beauty blog on bogger and love it! I made an account on wordpress too but it seemed more complicated. (It could just be me). I'll definitely check out your blog, hun. =)

Latest posts