Question about CCO (Atlanta)

ChrisKsAngel

Hello all,

I am planning a trip to Atlanta and recently found out their is a CCO in Discovery Mills Outlet Malls. Has anyone been there recently? Do they have a decent selection? What brands besides MAC do they carry? Just wondering if it will be worth the extra 30 minute drive.

LOL - I know this is alot of questions, so thanks for any help.

midnightlouise

Well I haven't been there in a looong time, so I won't be much help with that, but in general CCOs carry Estee Lauder brands. At the one in Nashville I always find MAC (of course!) Prescriptives, Stila, Origins, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, and a few others I'm blanking out on right now. IMO it would be worth the extra 30 minute drive, if for nothing else than to see what kind of setup they have so you can decide if you ever want to go back lol! They seem to change their stock on a regular basis, so I always find new stuff whenever I go, often DC'd or LE stuff! Hope you have a good trip and be sure to post your haul if you decide to go!
greengrin.gif

deathcabber

OMG I didnt know there was one in Discover Mills!!!! I live in Atlanta, and I thought there was only one an hour north of Atl! Crap doodle. So, I cant help you with selection.

caffn8me

I'm in Atlanta a lot and didn't know there was a CCO anywhere near. I'll have to look for it when I'm next over there and report back if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Hawkeye

You know honestly it wasnt worth looking at IMHO. I mean the mac selection wasnt the best-but they had parsley and sage eyeshadow and mystic blush? Clinque, Prescriptives, not 100% sure on Stila but they also had EL i think. It was kind of small....

deathcabber

I need to check it out next time I go to see my dad. It is a decent drive from downtown especially in traffic. An hour plus. Let us know if you find anything
smiles.gif

kites

just went today

right now, they have so ceylon MSF, holiday pigment charms from last year, lipglass charms, saks palette, nordstrom dazzle set, a few pigments, skincare try on pacs, random lipstick, royal hue shadestick. Lots of stila palettes and holiday items. they honestly have a very large selection
greengrin.gif

deathcabber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kites
right now, they have so ceylon MSF, holiday pigment charms from last year, lipglass charms, saks palette, nordstrom dazzle set, a few pigments, skincare try on pacs, random lipstick, royal hue shadestick. Lots of stila palettes and holiday items. they honestly have a very large selection
greengrin.gif

Oh snap! Are you talking about CCO at discover mills? Have you been to the one in Dahlonega? Is it any good?

kites

I haven't been anywhere besides discover mills lately. It's only about 6-7 minutes from where I live sooo....

I do want to head to Dawsonville sometime, when I called them they had: au contraire, periodot, beaded, prismique, the 187, uhhm I can't remember what else
tong.gif

deathcabber

Quote:
I haven't been anywhere besides discover mills lately. It's only about 6-7 minutes from where I live sooo....

I do want to head to Dawsonville sometime, when I called them they had: au contraire, periodot, beaded, prismique, the 187, uhhm I can't remember what else
tong.gif

OMG, why'd you have to tell me that?!?!? Jk
smiles.gif
I hope to make a trip up there by Christmas. And I hope to have lots of cash.

kites

Yup! So ceylon, they only have about 7-8 left, I'd call and reserve one if you can't make it out soon, they will hold items for up to a month!

deathcabber

Quote:
Yup! So ceylon, they only have about 7-8 left, I'd call and reserve one if you can't make it out soon, they will hold items for up to a month!

Whoa! Rad! I think I may do that
greengrin.gif
Thanks for the heads up!

ChrisKsAngel

Oh I have to go just for the 187 brush and So Ceylon! I missed out on it when it was in the stores! Thanks for the head up about reserving items, I never knew I could do that...

ChrisKsAngel

So sad... I called and talked to the manager and she said they can only hold items for 24 hours
ssad.gif
I am not going to be able to get to the store till the middle of next month.

Just letting ya'll know, they can't hold them 30 days.