Question about CCO's

Susan

I called them Monday and then the following Friday/yesterday 12/1 and the only eyeshadows that they had were Rio de Rosa and Purple Shower. They also listed I thought 5 pigments like Softwash Grey, Azreal Blue, Nightlight, etc. I read on LJ that someone saw a large box of eyeshadows a week ago that weren't put out, and they apparently still aren't out. It is so far to drive up there, I was hoping to find some of those.

blueyedlady87

Anyone been to Camarillo recently?

Trying to find out if Camarillo Outlets have any good things at their CCO. Doesn't have to be just MAC but do they have anything worth going for?? Thanks guys!!

eowyn797

Re: Anyone been to Camarillo recently?

not usually. i haven't been since before Christmas. it's best to call ahead and ask about specific things you might be looking for. most of the younger girls are really helpful - their older manager lady is...not so helpful. i usually ask about the harder to find items like whether or not they have any pigments in stock or eyeshadows and which ones, etc...

they carry EL, American Beauty, Stila, BB, MAC, Prescriptives, Clinique, Origins, etc...

honestly, this is one of the crappiest CCOs out there, but sometimes they get good things and, if you can weasle a date out of the girls, it's best to come in right after they get their shipments. you can ask about that on the phone too. dates vary by which brand you are looking for.

MAC is love

Re: Camarillo, CA CCO (Camarillo Premium Outlets)

I went there on Tuesday and they had a ton of CCB's. They had a couple other things, but these interested me the most. I picked up Fuschia Perfect CCB, Cherche Blushcreme, and Accent Red pigment. The girl there was really nice & showed me some stuff behind the counter.
winks.gif

eowyn797

i went yesterday and they had, from memory:

Shadows (they had at least 10 total):
Peppier
Overgrown
Wishful
Living Pink
Fountainbleu
Spring Up

F/l:
Nightfish
Lithograph
Blue Peep
Haunting
Delphic
Iris Eyes
Non-Conformist

Accent Red Pigment
Purplette & Gold Garnish Glitter Vials

about 10 different paints (no Chartru)
3 cheekhues
12-14 different lipsticks, nothing amazing (i picked up Brew, Romanced, Apres Sol & Blankety. i also remember them having Pink Maribu)
15 or so l/gs (incl: Phosphorelle & All Woman), 2 lipgelees
3 of the 4 Sweetie Cakes gloss pots
Cherche Blushcreme
Maindenchant & Lune Blushcremes
the Cool Eyes and Intense Eyes palettes from Formal Black (or whatever they came out with - Holiday 2006)
Patternmaker Brush set (the green one)
a lot of skincare & darker foundations

paula3boys

I live nearby and didn't know about it for awhile, but I went in about a week ago and they didn't have a lot. I did pick up a couple things, but nothing to brag about. I wish I lived closer to some other CCO from hearing stories. Maybe I will have to take a drive.

eowyn797

i stopped by today and they had:
e/s
Endless Love
Purple Shower
Peppier
Pink Source
Zeal
Full Flame
Spring Up

Pattermaker Cool Eyes palette
Formal Black Cool Eyes palette
Take Wing QUAD

the Formal Black Brush set that includes the mini pencil brush...i forget which one that is.

the warm lipglass holiday set and the shadestick holiday set

a LOT more lipglass/lustreglass than normal (maybe 30 total), including:
Vibrational
Orangedescence
All Woman
Bare Fetish
Budding
Elaborate
Taupe Note
La La Libertine
Garden
Lychee Luxe
Phosphorelle
Pink Grapefruit
Palatial
Early Bloomer
Dejarose
Heartthrob
Luxuriate
Nico
Neglige
Be-In
Flowerosophy
Jewelbright
Lip 65
bunch more, i forget...

maybe 10-12 lipsticks, including:
Sashimi Mimi
Smile
Orchidstrate
Lure
Pink Apertif
Brew
Pretty Please
Expensivo
Euroflash

Lipgelees in Goldensoft, Gemshine & 1 other.
they also have a full-sized lipgelee set w/Slicked Pink, Saplicious and two others

3 or 4 chromeglasses, including Uberpeach & Prize Shine.

a handful of Plushglasses and those things that aren't stains, but something else...i forget. they're DC'd or something now. LIP VARNISHES! they had almost all of them.

PLWs including: Unwilting, Permapink, Lover's Lust , Jazz-Y-Razz and 2 or 3 others

Cremeblushes in Maidenchant, Lune, Cherche, Sweet William, Blossoming and one more...

all the old skincare stuff, darker foundations/concealers/etc a bunch of bags, a Patternmaker brush set, 7-9 fluidlines, all 3 shimmersouffles

Liquidlast Liners in Greenplay, Classic Cream, Fuchsia-ism and Disc Black.

Bobbi Brown Shimmerbricks in Gold, Brownie & Peony as well as a good selection of individual e/s and palettes.

eowyn797

wow, i'm getting lot more chances to get down to the outlets with my trip to Michigan comming up!

went today and they had:
Blot Powder in Light & Deep Dark (whatever the darkest one is)
Lots of darker powder/pressed foundations
all of the old skincare

Lune, Sweet William, Cherche & Blossoming Blushcremes

all 4 sweetie cakes gloss pots

Paints in Base Light, Structural Brown, Architectural, Art Jam, Chiaroscuro, Chartru, Flammable, Magrittes, Bamboom, Deep Shadow...2 or 3 others.

Take Wing Quad, Formal Black Cool eyes, Formal Black cool & warm lips, Patternmaker Tan Lips, Formal Black Tan lips, Formal Black eye brush set, Patternmaker eye brush set and TONS of holiday shadestick sets

Fluidlines in: Delphic, Haunting, Blue Peep, New Weed, Royal Wink, Iris Eyes, Nightfish, Lithograph, Shade...maybe 1-2 more

E/s in: Endless Love, Zeal, Purple Shower, Pink Source, Full Flame, Spring Up, Overgrown, Slip Pink, Texture, Espresso, Suspicion, Filament, Sushi Flower, Motif, Vanilla, Nehru, Saddle, Knight Devine, Nocturnelle, Beauty Sleep...4 or 5 others. they are keeping thim behind the couter now, so you have to ask to see them.

L/s in: Romanced, Expensive, Pink Freeze, Lure, Charm Factor, Fine N Dandy, Pink Apertif, Plum Like, Pink Packed, Sophisto, Charismatic, Brave...about 5-7 others i can't recall...

ProLongwear in : Hot Tomato, Unwilting, For Keeps, Liscious, Preensheen, Night Rose...they had 12 altogether.

- about 14 lipmixes...i didn't take note of which ones
ssad.gif

- same Liquidlasts as last time
- 2 Glimmershimmers - one kind of plummy color and one orangy-peach. spaced on names.
- 5-6 Chromeglasses
- same lipgelees as last time

TONS of l/g in: Vibrational, Orangedescence, All Woman, Bare Fetish, Luxuriate, Taupe Note, La La Libertine, Garden, Be-In, Lychee Luxe, Phosphorelle, Crystal Rose, Palatial, Early Bloomer, Heartthrob, Flowerosophy, Jewelbright, Lip 65, Fine China, Poco Pink lacquer, Varneesh Lacquer, Veneer Lacquer...i'm drawing a blank....they had about 60-65 glosses altogether, not including the PLWs.

Brushes: 194, 136, 150...some other giant face brushes that i think are DC'd one with a big flat top.

Estee Lauder Brush Cleaner
bunch of bags, whatever liquid foundation/bronzer thing came out with Lure...they had a lot of stuff - way mor ethan normal, anyway with regards to e/s and l/g.

paula3boys

I am waiting for the Raquel Welch stuff to appear. I called them yesterday and nothing. Can someone post if they see it please!?

Karyn

I was there in January and again in July.

In January, I got Studio Tech NW20, Fountainbleu e/s, Fast Response Eye Cream (old packaging) and Transplant Lipglass. I asked the manager-like lady what MAC skin care products she recommended, since they had just about everything. She told me that they did not carry any MAC skin care products
hmm.gif
and that she did not recommend MAC and could show me something else. I told her "no thanks!"

In July, I got Innuendo e/s, Studio Moisture Cream (old packaging), Palatial Lipglass, Teddy eye pencil and that's probably it.

They may have not been incredible hauls, but they were great prices and fun to decide on! I will definitely go back!
clap.gif

They said that they didn't have any pigments right then and the e/s's were behind the counter and you couldn't test them.

Edit: I can't believe that I forgot to mention in my original post that I also got a Studio Foundation stick, Studio Touchup stick and a concealer brush. All great!

Karyn

eowyn797

made it to Camarillo today.

they had super dark foundations in Moistureblend, Studio Stick and a liquid...forget whether it was hyperreal or studio. they did have an NW15 in Studio Stick tho! that was wierd. they also had Light loose Blot powder and Deep Dark pressed Blot. lots of those FX thingies too.

LOTS of ProLongwears and lipglass/lustreglass. i didn't even bother going through them all there were too many. they had lip varnishes as well! they also had about 20 lipsticks.

Take Wing Quad. Pattermaker Lip palette & Fishnet Lip holiday palette.
4-5 blushcremes including Lune. no powder blush, no e/s
loooots of old skincare, including blot films and demi wipes.
a lot of fluidlines, including New Weed, Delphic, Haunting, Iris Eyes, Blue Peep, Non-Conformist. Crimsonaire & Shimmermint shadesticks, 5 liquidlasts, tons of paints, 5 glimmershimmers.
Adorn shimmersouffle & the white all-over gloss...i forget what that one is called. all of the petti glosses from Sweetie Cake and a couple glitz glosses, too. a pattermaker brush set, too.

eh. i got nuthin'.

eowyn797

wowie, Camarillo doesn't suck for once! of course, i'm poor and couldn't buy anything, but i stopped in to look for you ladies!

they had TONS of stuff: blush, blushcremes, e/s, l/s, l/g, skincare, lots and lots of brow stuff, lip pencils, foundations, concealers in stick & pencil...

they even had pigments!
Apricot Pink, Pinked Mauve, Fairy Lite, Pastorale, Aire-De-Bleu, Copperclast. they also has Golden Olive, Pink Opal and Pink Bronze in the stock box, but not out on display, so ask for them!

they had tons of powder blushes:
Pinch O peach, Peaches, Flirt & Tease, Hushabye, Dame, Coygirl, Springsheen, Blunt, Loverush and at least 5 others.

lots of blushcremes as well:
Lune, Cheery, Cherche, Lilicent, Laid Back and at least 4 or 5 others.

Quiver and Ever Opal pearlizers

TONS of lipglass/varnish/plushglass/lacquer/lipgelee/pro longwears, etc...at least 70-75 of these in all manner of colors, LOTS of LE/DC. also had the holiday lipgelee set with Who's That Lady, Jellicious, Saplicious and...the 4th color i can't remember...jellybabe, maybe.

TONS of lipstick as well, at least 40-45, lots of LE/DC...i didn't look too closely at colors though. i know they had Pink Cabana.

tons of brown stuff in pencils, those little stashbox thingies and brow sets.

fluidlines in: Delphic, Haunting, Iris Eyes, Non-Conformist, Nightfish, Lithograph, New Weed

loooots of e/s this time:
Beauty Sleep, Beautyburst, Blue Noir, Suspicion, Intoxicate, Femme Noir, Velvet Moss, Purple Shower, Whistle, Playful, Full Flame, Peppier, Slip Pink, Lightshade, Jete, In Living Pink....at least 10 more.

they also had the Pandamonium and Take Wing quads.

brushes: 236, 136, 194, 252, 311 and one other lip brush i'm blanking on...

also Bobbi Brown shimmerbricks in Brownie, Peony & Rose

RoseMe

What particular store of the outlet mall do you go to to get MAC? I live in San Diego, what's the best one for me to hunt for MAC goods? THANKS!

Feytr

I was there today and the pigments and eyeshadows were actually on the counter by the register! Picked up Melon, Aire-de-Blu, and Pinked Mauve pigments, Nightfish and Delphic fluidlines, and a Studiostick foundation in NC30. There were plenty of $10 eyeshadows from the Barbie collection as well as an older brush set for $33 displayed on the counter. Lots of blushes and l/s l/g. Both the Pandemonium and Take Wing palettes are still available.

eowyn797

pigments are $13.75, normally, but some of the ones they had were makred $13.00

lindsaykinzie

I just went so I will try to remember what they had.
smiles.gif

Lots of lipstick (aloof is the only one i remember)
Lots l/g, foundation and concealer
Novel twist brush sets (both the basic and pro)
Novel twist cool eye palette
Novel twist lip palette in plum
Novel twist cool and warm pearlizer sets
Holiday 06 lipstick sets
Fluidlines in haunting, nightfish, royal wink, lithograph, blitz & glitz, and delphic
Eyeshadows in purple shower, innuendo, beauty sleep, suspicion, motif, fab & flashy, shale, expresso, and about 15 others i cant remember plus all the ones from the barbie collection

Ahh thats all i can remember right now!
th_LMAO.gif

Feytr

I was there today and I left with pigments in Accent Red and Softwash Grey.

There were a handful of shadestick colors, all the barbie shadows, a couple of fluidline colors in addition to the ones mentioned in the above post, lipsticks in Curtsy, Pink Freeze,... Can't remember anymore!

duckduck

Anyone been by recently? It's right near my parents house, but Mom wouldn't know what to look for
winks.gif