Question about eyebrows.. Sorry I don't know where this would belong.

cheapglamour

Does anyone have blonde, or realllyy light eyebrows? Because I do and I really need some help or suggestions on how to fill them in, it's really hard because they are SOO light.

What do you use? How do you do it?

please help if you can
smiles.gif

VintageAqua

Hey I would totally agree with blondes using MAC omega eyeshadow because it has a really natural tint to it and blends nicely. MAC brow sets also have a blonde duo with a natural highlighter but I know they are dc'ing them. To fill them in I would recommend an angled liner brush like the #208 or I use the #266 because I like my brows to be very sharp. Finally set it with brow gel so the color won't move/fade and you're good to go.

MAC omega e/s + #208 + Clear Brow Gel = Perfect blonde brow!

stronqerx

I am not blonde, but I used to be (haha)..I used to swear by mac's lingering eyebrow pencil. I then dyed my hair darker...brown with honey blonde highlights, and it still looked great. Lingering is awesome for dirty blonde, medium blonde hair.

TeresaT

I am new to all of this also. I have blonde highlights and darker brows. Do I try to match the haircolor or the brow color- and what would be a good shadow to use. Right now I am using a random Maybelline pencil in light brown and a light brown shadow to fill in.

mmmakeup

Although I am a brunette I have annoyingly light eyebrows. As well as lightly filling them in, I also dye them! You can get it done at a salon or do it yourself at home (I use Colorsport 30 Day Mascara, comes a variety of shades), its really easy! Means you don't have to spend as long filling them in, or you can even skip that step altogether if you're in a rush!

I also find having darker eyebrows means I don't have to wear as much eye makeup, weird huh!

HTH
smiles.gif

ductapemyheartt

My eyebrows are very light! I hardly have any at all! I used to just use Omega to fill them in, but now, since my hair is darker, I use Omega first and then Spiked brow pencil. It sounds like it would be weird, but I am always getting complimented on my brows. :]