Question about getting a facial

sharkbytes

So I'm finally redeeming my Christmas gift certificate for a full facial at the spa (yay!). My question (and omg it's such a dumb question, but I feel like an idiot calling them and asking) is: Do I have to show up with a naked face? Is any makeup ok, or are they going to look at me like a complete moron if I go in there wearing stuff on my face?

meiming

I actually just had a facial last week. I arrived with a naked face, mainly b/c it was a saturday morning and it was easier, but I would imagine they should clean your face for you if you look like you are wearing makeup. If you are concerned on how they will take off your makeup, I would suggest just going au naturale
greengrin.gif

HTH!

browneyedbaby

I usually go wearing just a bit of concealer and powder, that way they won't mind too much cleaning it off for you, or you can just take along some facial wipes and take it off quick before you go in.

erine1881

during a facial they cleanse the skin, removing all makeup, dirt, etc. you can go in with makeup on if you want to but its just going to be removed anyway. go in with a naked face, unless you need makeup on for errands or something before your appt.

quinntastic

Yeah you don't have to worry about it because they will take it off if you have something on. If you were coming for work or something, they wouldn't expect you to walk in with no makeup or anything. The primary step is cleansing your face anyway, so even if you came in with no makeup on they would still do it.

Enjoy your facial!