QUESTION ABOUT KITTEN EYESHADOW

SamanthaDeMuro

My question is this. Is it as amazing as everyone, and I mean EVERYONE says it i? I keep debating on whether to get it or not. Please advise. Thank you.

Hilde

Yup, it's pretty great for a wash of eye shadow on the lid. Adding shimmer and making me feel i look a bit more awake. If you are not familiar with stila eye shadows they are really soft and nice. *puts on enabler hat* I also recommend cloud eye shadow, as it's a nice gray.

SamanthaDeMuro

Thanks. I just bought the Stila In The Light Palette and it has Kitten and I do love it. Great highlighting color as well as all over wash. I have never been a palette girl but I needed something that was more portable than single shadows. I was also out of the loop enough, that over a period of months, I bought over 9 Urban Decay eye shadows as singles not realizing most of the colors I loved were available in the NAKED palettes. Oh well. Lost money on that, but I learned.

SistaPlease

I love Stila Kitten! I know you said you already got it, but if anyone wanted to know about a dupe, there is one in the Wet N Wild Trio called "Walking on Eggshells". I think it is the "Eyelid" color... the one on the bottom. I'm wearing it today after ignoring it for a long time and I caught myself off guard in the bathroom (lol) I was like "I look so bright eyed!" Love it!

SamanthaDeMuro

Thanks for the info on the dupe. I am going to buy the Stila In The Know palette this week. For not normally being a palette girl, I am suddenly finding them very convenient AND discovering great new eyeshadows. Before discovering Stila and UD, I was all about MAC everything and still am for the most part. I love their eyeshadows and foundations, lipsticks can't be beat. I also have a nice collection of Lancome eyeshadows and they're awesome too. But I am so happy to have discovered how great Stila eyeshadows are as well. I am a makeup junkie. What can I say?

SamanthaDeMuro

I've also heard a lot of great things about Wet N Wild eyeshadows. A girl can never have too much makeup. Okay, maybe I have way too many lipsticks and lip glosses. I'll never go through all of them before they go bad but eyeshadows can go strong for up to 5 years, or so I've read.

Hilde

Thanks. I just bought the Stila In The Light Palette and it has Kitten and I do love it. Great highlighting color as well as all over wash. I have never been a palette girl but I needed something that was more portable than single shadows. I was also out of the loop enough, that over a period of months, I bought over 9 Urban Decay eye shadows as singles not realizing most of the colors I loved were available in the NAKED palettes. Oh well. Lost money on that, but I learned.
Happy you like kitten!:D

Speaking of urban decay singles, did you know you can build your own palette with the singles. I'm just saying :p To me, personally, I think customization is worth it. Being able to decide exactly what shadows i want and not get a predetermined palette is a quality-of-life improvement so to me it's not "lost money" XD I have specifically done this even though I know it's not the cheapest way to go about it.

pandorablack

Yes, it's as amazing as everyone says it is. I have the magnificent metals eyeshadow in kitten and I'm obsessed with it. It's absolutely beautiful. It makes my whole face glow.

Kragey

I've really been wanting the cream version of this. Is it as nice as the powder? And is there any fallout? (I haaaate glitter fallout!)

pandorablack

I've really been wanting the cream version of this. Is it as nice as the powder? And is there any fallout? (I haaaate glitter fallout!)
I know it's not a cream exactly but the magnificent metals Kitten (which is loaded with glitter) does not have fallout.

claudestrawberr

Yes, it's as amazing as everyone says it is. I have the magnificent metals eyeshadow in kitten and I'm obsessed with it. It's absolutely beautiful. It makes my whole face glow.
I have the magnificent metals in kitten too and I adore it. Easy to apply and gives an amazing effect.

I think I want Antique Gold next.

claudestrawberr

The metals cream shadow doesn't fall out as it's really like a solid foil rather than glitter particles suspended in cream if that makes sense? Very unusual texture, but gorgeous.

Erica53094

Lol my fav eyeshadow and only one of two products worth the hype imo. I am real picky about e/s and I don't like many haha but love this e/s. Not the foils but the original. Glad to hear the foils aren't a holy hot mess bc I have steered clear of those:)

Latest posts