QUESTION ABOUT MAC PRIMERS, CONCEALERS AND FOUNDATIONS.

SamanthaDeMuro

Have any of you guys ever tried any of the MAC primers and if so, which one did y'all like the most? Smashbox is supposed to be the best. I even heard a MAC consultant tell a customer that Smashbox was better than MAC's primers. So what is the verdict? I have oily skin and live in a very humid climate.

Also, I currently use Studio Tech foundation from MAC and LOVE IT but MAC has so many choices. What are some of MAC's best foundations that won't break me out if I want to switch? And what is their concealer like? So many questions, I know. Please advise. Thanks guys.

xStarryEyedX

Have any of you guys ever tried any of the MAC primers and if so, which one did y'all like the most? Smashbox is supposed to be the best. I even heard a MAC consultant tell a customer that Smashbox was better than MAC's primers. So what is the verdict? I have oily skin and live in a very humid climate.

Also, I currently use Studio Tech foundation from MAC and LOVE IT but MAC has so many choices. What are some of MAC's best foundations that won't break me out if I want to switch? And what is their concealer like? So many questions, I know. Please advise. Thanks guys.
With primer everyone likes different textures, so it's really more of a preference thing. The basic Smashbox and MAC primers both keep makeup on very well... They're fairly similar really other than texture... The MAC matte cream is really similar to Smashbox in texture, and works really well- plus it's way less expensive. A lot of my customers really loved that one.
Tech is great for oily skin. Matchmaster is nice also. Tech has always been my favorite :). Don't forget you can always ask for samples if you want to try things without getting them right away.

BluEyeDoc

I've been using Prep and Prime Natural Radiance for the last few months and really like it. It doesn't have as much staying power as Photofinish Light but its nice for everyday wear.

Shimmery

Good questions, I recently tried Smashbox out in Sephora, but when I got online I saw that MAC had a good one as well!