Question about MSF in Shimpagne

mishy1210

Hi, I'm brand new to Specktra and this is my first post. =) Sorry, for the double post-I'm not sure where to post this.

I've become crazy about MAC only a few months back, so I missed Shimpagne MSF. I'm wondering if it's similar to the shimmery portion of the New View Collection MSFs. I really like the texture & shimmer level (not glittery but very shimmery) of the New View MSF and am wondering if Shimpagne is the same way. I just got the NewView in Light Medium and love the MSF part! I'd love to have a full size version of it (if Shimpagne is like it).

Thanks for any input!

Michelle
NC25

aziajs

I found that it is very shimmery. It looks amazing on fair skin. It gives the skin a beautiful sheen.

BunnyBunnyBunny

Shimpagne is my FAVORITE Mineralize Skinfinish. It goes on a very frosty light beigey color on my NW20 skin. I love it over blushes and beauty powders. The new highlight part of the New View Mineralize powders have a similar consistency, but not really a similar color. I have heard that Shimpagnes have been spotted recently at Cosmetics Company Outlets though.

mishy1210

thanks for your advice! it sounds like it's what i'm looking for. any idea which CCOs? state/cities? and do you guys think there's any chance that MAC will re-release Shimpage? I saw that it's already been repromoted twice. =(

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishy1210
thanks for your advice! it sounds like it's what i'm looking for. any idea which CCOs? state/cities? and do you guys think there's any chance that MAC will re-release Shimpage? I saw that it's already been repromoted twice. =(

It was pretty popular around here, so there's always a possibility of it being repromoted. When? No idea. It could take years. =/

HockeyChick04

I found my Shimpagne at the CCO in Ellenton, not sure if that helps any. It was only a couple months ago and they had a lot of them. I am a very pale person and this is the only MSF I have that seems to look natural on me, It's a great color. I hope you can find it.

jdmac

thanks for the info! the more i hear about it/see people using it for tutorials, i really like it! i will def. keep my eye out at CCOs, but in the meantime, i've found some people selling theirs online, so i might do that!

magia

I think Shimpagne is must for everyone who loves shine and glow! It's perfect, I really do recommend Shimpagne. I think it's different when comparing to New view-duos. Shimpagne is more glowy to me.