Question about MUA Swapping

alien21xx

I'm really new to swapping because I don't really like parting with my make-up, especially new ones, but I tried it out on Make Up Alley for a few swaps.

One of the things I swapped for was a Stereo Rose MSF, which the swapper gave in exchange for 3 brand new MAC brushes totaling to about $50+. I sent from my side via registered mail and within a week, I was able to track on the USPS website that the item was received. However, it's been a month and i haven't received from her end. Not only that, it looks like she has deleted her profile, so my $50+ brushes have gone down the drain for zilch.
cry.gif

On the MUA site, is there anything that I can do about this? I had really try to go by the tokens from her profile (she had more than I did obviously because I had never swapped before), but it looks like they are bogus because I tried checking the profiles of the some of the people who have left positive tokens for her and the ones I did check out (2 of them) are both deleted profiles as well.

I guess I feel really bad about this because it's the first time I have ever been cheated out of a transaction for make-up.
thmbdn.gif

Hessah

I'm really sorry that this happend to you..

I'm afraid you have been swap lifted..
ssad.gif

alien21xx

I know... and it's making me very wary of swapping from here on. At least with Paypal, there is a dispute center.
ssad.gif

Willa

Im sorry that it happened to you
th_dunno.gif

I usually don't swap and when I buy, theses days, its only from here. The last time I bought something, it was from ebay and I think I got ripped. I mean, the girl sent me the products but I think they are fake. Its samples from Tony & Tina eye pigments, but if I compare these with the one I already have, I have to apply a LOT more...

Anyway, I didnt leave her any feedback. Too bad.