question about powerpoints

Bernadette

I don't find them to be either tottaly smudgeproof or waterproof although I do still love them. I guess maybe they are slightly waterproof because they stay pretty well when you use them on your water-line. As far as smudgeproof, I find it pretty easy to smudge them in a positive way when I'm applying them. They do have pretty good staying power.

jenii

Well, they're smudge/water-resistant. It's harder to smudge them, and they don't run as easily if you cry or something, but they still run, and they still smudge.

I really love Powerpoints, personally. I have like, four different colors.
lol.gif

I tend to have a real problem with stuff smudging on my lower lids, but Powerpoints don't do it as badly as others do.

They're gonna stay put better than most eyeliners, but nothing will ever be absolutely smudgeproof. Not even fluidline.

MacMonster

I really dislike them
lancome is tons better.. has been the only eyeliner that's actually stayed in my eyerim.

the MAC ones are really messy for me - i get gunk all over my lower lashes applying it even thin sharpened and the color isn't all that bright.

I love putting liner in my rim though so this is all I'm talking about - around the eye they're fine, but just like any other eyeliner.

kinda_sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HapaDynazty
are these really smudgeproof/waterproof what do u think of them?

First of all, i prep my eyes with UDPP which has been tremendously helpful--i can literally sleep with eye mu on and not have it budge.

I don't know about powerpoint's staying power in water, but for the most part, it is run-proof (it doesn't run and give me raccoon eyes unlike other pencils)

Test it--here is what i do: i drew an eye on my hand (lol, weird i know) and i walked around like that (washing hands, etc) and it didn't budge--it did a teensy bit but for the most part, the staying power was incredible.

And the powerpoints, they are soo creamy! they are a dream to apply, it just glides on. The cons of this pencil are when you sharpen it, SO much product gets wasted---and the pencil gets used up extremely fast, i have to sharpen every 2 days.

tottui

You just read my minf COMPLETELY... PP have a good staying power, I tried like 3 different colors in my hand.. and I work at FastFood... I wore gloves all day, washed my hands a couple of times and they were still visible!!..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinda_sexy
First of all, i prep my eyes with UDPP which has been tremendously helpful--i can literally sleep with eye mu on and not have it budge.

I don't know about powerpoint's staying power in water, but for the most part, it is run-proof (it doesn't run and give me raccoon eyes unlike other pencils)

Test it--here is what i do: i drew an eye on my hand (lol, weird i know) and i walked around like that (washing hands, etc) and it didn't budge--it did a teensy bit but for the most part, the staying power was incredible.

And the powerpoints, they are soo creamy! they are a dream to apply, it just glides on. The cons of this pencil are when you sharpen it, SO much product gets wasted---and the pencil gets used up extremely fast, i have to sharpen every 2 days.

eowyn797

powerpoints definitely stay on my FAR longer than any other pencil i've tried form MAC. i've done the hand test and it took WORK to get the PPs off. WORK. my hand was all red afterwards
smiles.gif