Question about Say Yeah!

JMKess

So, I just had a live chat on the MAC website about Say Yeah! I missed the boat on this color and the MA gave me some suggestions on how to replicate the color. However, she also mentioned that similar colors to Say Yeah! will be appearing in the upcoming collections (both Lure and Turquatic). When I looked at the description of Say Yeah! and looked at the new collections, nothing sounds like a "soft sunny peach with yellow frost". Which colors coming out do you think would match Say Yeah! or more importantly...what would you use in lieu of Say Yeah!

Sanne

I think gleam over penny shadestick is pretty close....

I dropped my orange pallette a time ago, and that was the only le eyeshadow that broke. I bougt a replacement and a backup the same week, cause tome, it's the prettiest eyeshadow of that year!! if you see it somewhere, get it while you can!

Padmita

Yes Gleam is really close in color to Say Yeah, only not texture-wise. In Living Pink is a bit similar but much pinker...

we still have say yeah here at my counters in singapore. lmk should u need help
smiles.gif

ledonatella

I saw Say Yeah! at the CCO last time I was there, I'm going tomorrow if you want me to check it out for you, just let me know...otherwise I have it and sometimes I use Expensive Pink or Gleam mixed with a touch of Love-Bud, or for non-MAC (shhhh...LOL) my Aveda Spark is very very close.

Auryane

Melon pigment or Urban Decay's X are both pretty close (though both have more gold to it then say yeah).

Anothe option is to check out Milani's Illusion...it goes on a different color then what it looks like in the pan, and it's also similiar.