question about the mineralize shadows

starz

My ether mineralize eyeshadow actually jiggles a bit when I put my brush on it. Has anybody had this problem?:confused:

flowerhead

Hmm...I have one mineralized eyeshadow from about a year ago and it doesn't do this, so it has probably come away from the sides after cooling (they are baked). I'd return it for another one.

aziajs

I had this problem. Mine actually rotated in the pot. I took it back. It shouldn't do that. Plus, they are too fragile to mess around with. They should be securely in the pot.

Aussiechick28

This is happening to my Global Glow MSF. I use it almost every day though, and don't have original packaging to return it, so i'm just being really careful with it. I was so annoyed though!

goink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiechick28
This is happening to my Global Glow MSF. I use it almost every day though, and don't have original packaging to return it, so i'm just being really careful with it. I was so annoyed though!

You might be able to exchange it.

I remember when I bought my Barbie beauty powders, the SA checked to see if there are any cracks. Apparently, there were problems during shipping.

panda0410

A lot of people are having problems with the Flashtronic mineralized e/s and s/f, a lot of them are either loose or cracked. I'd return it for one that is secure, these ones seem to be more fragile than other mineralized e/s and s/f from past collections for some reason, and it could crack very easily.

claresauntie

Yeah, I noticed at the counter that a bunch of the shadows were really jacked up (flaky, dented, broken, loose). I didn't personally see problems like that with our MSFs, but maybe we were just lucky this time!

erine1881

the reason these shadows are more fragile than the past ones is because they are threaded with the different colors. the previous one were solid colors (even the duos were solid) making them a bit stronger than the current ones. and the fact that they are mineral and baked makes them softer to begin with. exchange the one that rotates, but be very careful with them altogether. put a cotton ball between the lid and the shadow to absorb any shock when you aren't using it or when you travel. same with the msf.

Latest posts