Question for all the blue eyed beauties...

Honeylust27

Hi girls.

I was just at MAC Chadstone today and I am soooo into green eyeshadow at the moment, so I bought the photo realism pallette and swimming e/s. I mentioned to the lady serving me that I know bronzes and browns bring out blue eyes - but I find the greens better. She told me 'no - that is a myth. Greens actually bring out the blue much more'.

shockt.gif

I couldn't believe my ears.

For decades I have thought bronze and browns were working for me, untill - I tried a green eyeshadow one day and you know...I think it works for me better!!!!!!

My eyes are a dark kind of grey/blue - so not the pretty pale blue kind. They are kind of a weird colour and most people never notice they are blue.

Has anyone else with blue eyes found that green e/s works for them???????

mern

I really feel like purple works best with my blue eyes. But Ive always been told when I wear goldish/bronzey eyeshadow the yellow part of my blue rings (ring around the pupil) stands out more.

xLongLashesx

ha I've never prescribed to the 'purples are best for this kind of eye colour etc' thing.

They also say no blue e/s for blue eyed girls but sometimes it looks amazing!

astarael7

i've always heard it was browns for blue eyes, greens for brown eyes and purples for green eyes...although i can't say i really pay that much attention to those "rules" hehe

boudoirblonde

I agree with rockin26! But I do have a very big soft spot for purples with my eyes. My eyes are like a darkish blue-green and I find purples make them look fierce :p

Paramnesia

Yeah stuff the rules I say. I have blue eyes and always use blue.... i love using blues. I just got the coast scents 88 palette and the first look i did i used blue's despite the fact i already have a heap of MAC blues lol.

shazzy99

I don't tend to stick with what they say. I have worn greens, blues and purples and they all looked good. However, I have found that bronzes, oranges and olives do make my eyes stand out more.

pinkvanilla

I have blue eyes and the other day I pulled out a really vibrant green from my kit and I LOVED it!!!!! Will be wearing it more often
greengrin.gif