Question for any MAC SA

MacLover

I asked my MAC SA at the Dillard's counter when they are going to be getting Belle Azure in. She said she had no idea what I was talking about. Is there a rule that the MAC SA can't give out any information on an upcoming editon or event that is going to be released? I mean come on, if I can get info from here, you would think they could give me information on it!

I really get frustrated with the SA's at my MAC counter. The one I LOVED and dealt with, is no longer with them.
cry.gif

Janice

She probably really didn't know. Release date is June 2nd. The only policy they have is not to sell before the release date (which they don't enforce very strictly
oh.gif
).

MacLover

Thanks Janice. That's true, she might have not know any info on Belle Azure.

I just find it very strange that when I hear of a collection that is coming out and I ask them, they act like they have no idea what I am talking about. Like they have never heard of the collection I am asking about. That's why I was wondering if MAC had some kind of rule about giving info out on upcoming collections that have not been released.

Janice

Well MAC MA's usually go to updates several weeks in advance but of course personal events could have prevented her from making it.. or she could be so new she hasn't been to one yet. OR she could just not care about the new lines and therefore doesn't bother to ask her manager about them and just waits for her counter to get something new and checks it out then. We could speculate all night on this.
greengrin.gif

In short - MAC does not have a "don't tell" policy.

Liz

The MUAs talk about the collections so that people could come in and buy the collection or schedule a makeover. They're not supposed to show you anything before the launch, but they're supposed to know about it, especially since it's less than a week till the launch of it.

Celina

The counter I go to (also at Dillard's) has a mix of responses when I ask about upcoming collections, usually with the ones that have been there or years knowing what I'm talking about and the newer ones not quite sure. Maybe that's part of it? But for the most part they usually mention that there is another collection or product coming out without me asking about it.

PnkCosmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Well MAC MA's usually go to updates several weeks in advance but of course personal events could have prevented her from making it.. or she could be so new she hasn't been to one yet. OR she could just not care about the new lines and therefore doesn't bother to ask her manager about them and just waits for her counter to get something new and checks it out then. We could speculate all night on this.
greengrin.gif

In short - MAC does not have a "don't tell" policy.

Ditto to all of the above!!
winks.gif

Latest posts