Question for those in Victoria, BC? (MUFE)

..kels*

Is there anywhere in Victoria, BC that still sells Make Up For Ever? Any Shoppers Drug Mart locations? The Bay? Sears? Or is Vancouver the only option? Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

gabi03

I know the Sears in Vancouver used to but I know they got rid of that counter in July. I can't find MUFE anywhere else in that Victoria/Vancouver/Richmond area

Darling4

Hey there!

You can buy the full line of MUFE at the Bay in downtown Vancouver. Across the street from that, you can get almost all of their products at Sephora (of which, you can buy everything off their website as well, Sephora: Beauty, Skin Care, Makeup, Hair, & Fragrance).

You can buy MUFE at select Vancouver Shoppers Drug Marts. I know that the new one at Cambie and 16th sells it, as well as the newish one near Davie and Seymour (?).

I'm not sure about Victoria, but you may want to call your local Bay or Sears. Some Shoppers may have it there as well. And of course, there is always online.

Hopefully this helps everyone! I'm a really big fan as well.

..kels*

Thanks to everyone who responded.
smiles.gif
I currently live in Van, so I'm not having any issues finding places to buy MUFE here. But I was thinking about moving to the island in the new year & I didn't want to have to come back to Vancouver to get my MUFE fix lol.

Latest posts