Question for those that range between NC30-NC42

alwaysbella

Have you tried the Sonic Chic Col yet? What color do you thing is appropiate for this shades....i want to get atleast one but cant decide and the MAConline does not give accurate color in their pictures. Is there a color that is not similar to others and is a must have? Any recommendations for this? If this helps i already have Hipness, Sincere,Sassed-up,Scult & Shape that suits me, and Refined Golden? the brown one

Mizz.Yasmine

Pleasantry(i love blue based pinks on tan/darker skin) + Warm Soul

i'd get Warm Soul out of any of them though. its a really pretty,everyday natural shade that will make ur cheeks shimmer.
smiles.gif

glassy girl

I'm NC30 and i purchased Nuance and Warm Soul i feel out of these 2 there really nothing like them( i could be wrong) i have 15 other blushes and i felt these would be perfect for my skintone and a good addition to my blushes.

lemonade813

I'm NC25/30 and I ended up getting Nuance, Gleeful, Warm Soul, and Dainty (ended up returning it). Nuance is probably my favorite out of them all. And dainty...well, it was great in the pan and when the MA put it on me. When I put it on at home, it was a little "too light". But the MA also packed that baby on with the new 181se while I used the 129. So in conclusion, dainty is gorgeous with a dense brush...but Nuance
thmbup.gif
is my fave, following with Gleeful (cute berry color).

Latest posts