Question on Gone but not Forgotten Program

Ciani

So I have ordered twice from them before and never had this happen.... but I just put a request in for several pigments, shadows and the feline eye kohl a few days ago. So I open my e-mail up and I have the e-mail where they tell you what they found....I know they search for 4 weeks up to 30 days after that...but anyway they wrote me saying they found the Feline eye kohl and sent it to me and they charged me $5 shipping.

Now he only told me $5 for shipping he never said it would be charged multiple times....are they going to charge me more $5 shipping charges if they find the other things at different times in the 4 weeks of searching???

TISH1124

Yes I think they charge everytime they ship...because they are all coming from different locations when they find them...I was charged 2x they found 2 things out of 6 and it was weeks apart

dangerousmuffins

I just placed an order from the GBNF program, and I was told that the shipping charges would only occur once.
th_dunno.gif

TISH1124

well maybe you will be luckier than I was....Or I should have complained...Oh well, I have paid for it now

Shanible

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangerousmuffins
I just placed an order from the GBNF program, and I was told that the shipping charges would only occur once.
th_dunno.gif

I was told this same thing, I would only be charged once. I just placed my order about 2 weeks ago.

Funny thing is, 3 days after placing it, for the paint Canton Candy, I go to the Pro store and BAM!!!! They actually have one in stock!! I was shocked and had to buy it and keep my GBNF order open anyway. Might as well have an extra, right?
mac_addict.gif

meagannn

Where do I find the Gone but Not Forgotten program? I can't find it on the mac website. Thank you
smiles.gif

saviisneat

Nope. They have a 12 item limit. Just asked about it this week. You have to order 6 items minimum (but if they only find 1 it's okay they will still ship) and 12 items max. They do this so it's fair for others. $5 flat fee no matter how much you buy.

They found 3 of my items the very next day and shipped them out. I'm glad to hear that they still continue to look for the other items on your list. I was so sad when 2 of my items weren't found and was thinking "But they didn't even look for more than 2 days! lol"

hwangsara

Thanks for answering my question. The item I was looking for was actually found at a mac counter in macys so I didn't have to through this process like you guys had.