Question on Mac Temptations

Defiantsnow

I have never used the shadesticks or pigments so don't know which one to get, and I can only afford to get one. I already have many of the paints already and use them as a base, since my eye shadows seem to fade away.

Which would you recommend I purchase. I am fair skinned, light brown hair and blue eyes. This would be for day/office use mainly

canadiangirl_1117

I prefer pigments, myself, because they're so versatile. They can be used wet or dry as shadows, mixed with water-based mixing medium, or added to clear gloss to make a gorgeous lip color (Rose and Pink Pearl are especially gorgeous!)

user4

I would get the pigments if I were you... if you use paints as a base then you dont really need more. I would def. Get the piggies... so much you can do with them. I'm off to get them today!!! YAY

aziajs

Get the pigments. That's what I am doing. I don't have any yet and I think they are a good staple to have.

jess98765

personally i'm not a big fan of shadesticks at all as they seem to do nothing for me. Pigments like canadiangirl said, are very very versatile and so even if you don't want to use them on your eyes, there are potenital other uses for them also
smiles.gif

lovemichelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
I would get the pigments if I were you... if you use paints as a base then you dont really need more. I would def. Get the piggies... so much you can do with them. I'm off to get them today!!! YAY

well since your going pick me up one too and a Freckletone lipstick!! thanks! haha

Isis

Since you already have paints I agree with everyone else, go for the pigments. I've found that the shadesticks will crease after a while, or at least on me, so I'm not a big fan of them.

Glow

if its for daytime use mainly, go with the pigments. You can do so much with them.
I have both and i like them equally. But pigments would probably be your best bet.