question regarding blue c-shock l/s

a914butterfly

just wondering what anyone of you lovely spectra-ettes would use the blue lipstick for? i just cant see blue lips?!?! thanks for any suggestions!
hmm.gif

claresauntie

It makes your teeth nice and white looking! Put a pink- or red-based gloss over it and it's really gorgeous!

ChrisChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by claresauntie
It makes your teeth nice and white looking! Put a pink- or red-based gloss over it and it's really gorgeous!

I agree, but I would put the blue lip OVER a red or pink lipstick or gloss, just to cool it down and make your teeth look whiter.

amoona

I wore it yesterday at the counter under Lil Sizzler with Cherry lip pencil. I applied it at the work so it was super quick and sloppy lol. Looked really cute. The blue is very sheer so don't be scared.

MACgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
This is what you'd use it for!

n58104694_30276687_8264.jpg

(This is Sea Me Shadestick)

youre hot! this looks like it would be runner up to be the displayer for c-shock!!!

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACgirl
youre hot! this looks like it would be runner up to be the displayer for c-shock!!!

Ahaha, thank you! =D

freyja313

A friend of mine blended it over Out to Shock on her hand. It made a really pretty iridescent pinky-blue color. She bought both colors so I'm looking forward to actually seeing it on her lips! Me, I chose not to get Out to Shock because it didn't work with my coloring AT ALL and wouldn't be worth it to me to buy if I always had to blend it with something else!

meihwa

I just saw it today in the store, and it's not a blue to be afraid of. It is pretty sheer, it's what you wear it with to make it very subtle or very bold. I ended up buying it because it looked so pretty with so many different lipliners/other lipsticks!! It wasn't on my purchase list, along with $60 worth of other stuff!!!
smiles.gif

triccc

Quote:

I swear, you're my favorite!

bella1342

i went to Macy's totally thinking I would get overrich. When I saw it I hated it. I couldn't stop playing with blast o blue. It's awesome blended with other shades. I couldn't leave without it.

Hilly

I put the blue on by itself and i looked like I was cold or I just got out of a frigid swimming pool!

KeshieShimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
I put the blue on by itself and i looked like I was cold or I just got out of a frigid swimming pool!

ME TOO

Rushch6

Quote:

I think you have convinced me to buy this lipstick now....hotness!

glittergoddess27

You know reading this thread and seeing that pic,.. I gotta stick my fingers in my ears and repeat very loudly "You will not wear a blue lipstick,..you do NOT NEED a blue lipstick,..". LOL. Almost makes me wanna buy it also. But I honestly wouldnt wear it or use it on others.

stefania905

Quote:

you're my heroooo

Latest posts