Question

Nicala

First of all, grats on your job!

I'm sure your discount would be active from the first day. I would wait if I were you!

KimmyAnn_678

Are you working for a Macy's/Boscov's/Dilliard's etc? If so, the discount is one offered by that company as an employee discount and they will be able to fill you in on that. For example, a Macy's Associate Discount is offered by using your Macy's charge card to purchase items. I know at Macy's the discount will start as soon as they get you in the system.

Hope that helps :)

KimmyAnn_678

You'll get gratis from Estee Lauder three times each year (after each gift), there is also a CCO online store for EL company employees that sells discounted cosmetics and fragrances, it's accessible from www.myesteelauder.com, you'll need your ID from your counter manager, AC, AE, etc. to get on the site. Unless you're employed strictly by Estee Lauder (like in receiving a paycheck straight from Estee Lauder, MAC, Clinique and meaning you're not a Beauty Advisor at a counter but a traveling MUA) there is no additional discount from the EL company. Traveling girls who receive their check from EL receive an additional discount from the physical CCO's as I understand it, but as a counter flunkie I don't.

Your CM will be able to fill you in on everything and let you know how to access whichever website you'll need.