Questions about Blacktrack Fluidline

Lilstace

Is Blacktrack Limited Edition? If so I must stock up because I love it!! Also I have small eye and wear glasses. My eyes are a bluey/grey colour so I'm thinking that lining my top AND bottom for day time look would be to heavy. Which do you think would be better? Thanks!

Endit

No, it's permanent. I might have to see your eyes to see what would be best too.

jaci core

i just got blacktrack and i love it, but if you're worried about black being too heavy, maybe you can try another color? i bet rich ground or macroviolet would make your eye color pop!

Lilstace

I have not got a close up picture as of yet but heres a rough one as it may be able to help.....

camwhore3.jpg

72Cosmo

What foundation are you? I am NW20 and blacktrack is too harsh for me with my blue eyes.
I love macroviolet and am considerin Blitz and Glitz as my MA said that wouldn't be too harsh for me.

Shawna

I'm NC 15 with blue eyes and brown hair and blitz and glitz is awesome for me. I do use blacktrack, but I have to smudge it for a smokey look to make it not too harsh. I love fluidlines!

Lilstace

I have had a look on Ebay and have seen the 2 recommended Fluidlines and I will purchase one of them when I next get paid at the end of the month.

What about Frostlite? Would that enhance my eyes? Would it be to light? I can't get over how easy the fluidlines are to use! I am addicted to MAC make-up now even though I'm not confident in wearing make-up but I love it all!